Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Blog Closing: Niobe is closing her blog, and writes, "As you probably realize, goodbyes are not exactly my strong point. So I'm not going to say it and you don't need to say it either."
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added soon).
- Good Egg Hatched is celebrating her birthday on Friday. Go sing her a little song.
- Sonja turned 26 on Wednesday! Go share in the virtual birthday cake with her.
- Please go support AKD on Maddie's first birthday.
- Jackie could use some support as she remembers Little Bean six months after her loss.
- Lina suffered a slip and fall resulting in miscarriage number 4. She is not sure she will have enough strength to keep going.
- TTCNot2Easy has just been chosen by an expectant mother and her little girl is due on Monday the 12th! Her life is in uproar as she tries to gather EVERYTHING needed for her little girl's arrival in less than one week.
- Tireegal and her partner just had to say goodbye to their beloved old dog, Oliver after more than thirteen years of sweet companionship. His brother, Dylan, is lost without him.
Please give them all a hug.
- Stacie just started a new IVF cycle. Go give her good thoughts.
- Please go over and rally around R at one egg please. After moving on to donor egg and suffering a heartbreaking miscarriage, she and her husband are having some rough times and aren't sure about the future of their relationship. Support her during this difficult time that has been only made harder by IF.
- After a second trimester loss of her dear twins in October and a failed IVF in June, Lis just learned that the FET with the lone embryo left over from her girls' cycle has failed. She could use some support and comforting as she tries to find her footing again.
- TwoDogMama's second attempt at adoption has failed after the birth father changed his mind. She and her husband were able to spend twelve hours with the child before they were told. Please go over and give her hugs and wipe her tears as she tries to process what has happened.
- Please help Celia's friend's charity. Amy's daughter has a very rare form of epilepsy called "Dravet's Syndrome." You can click the link on Celia's blog to vote for her charity and help them win a share in 5 million dollars. Celia has watched her friend Amy fight for her daughter's medical care for years. She is an inspiration to Celia.
- My Lazy Ovaries could just use a little love - it's been an emotionally challenging week.
- Just Two Lines Away has had an emotional week as she works out what their future fertility treatment plans will be. Go over and leave her some words of support.
- Jem just bot a BFN from IVF #2. Please go over and give her a hug.
- Romancing the Stone is on bedrest at Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, after her IVF baby decided to make his presence known at the Home Depot! She's been in the hospital for three weeks, with four more to go. Baby and Momma are doing great, but they will deliver him early, and he will stay in the NICU for 1-2 months.
- Little Footprints has made it to 36 weeks! She is anxiously awaiting the birth of her baby girl and waiting out the last few weeks of bedrest.
- Adventures of Student RN Tiffany has made it to 26 weeks and after a week filled with a car accident (on the way to the doctors) and variable decelarations of Baby Nolan's Heart rate, she is hoping that next week is filled with uneventful bedrest days.
- Project Progeny is on bedrest, but doing better. Please go keep her company.
- Noelle is in the hospital until the doctors feel it's safe to deliver B. She's terrified and could use any good thoughts or prayers you have. She's 28 weeks and dealing with severe IUGR, loss of cord blood flow, marginal cord insertion and placenta previa. The doctors are holding off hoping B can have a little more time inside.
- Not the Path I Chose is on modified bedrest at home, although her blood pressure has been creeping up recently. She could use a visit while the twins keep baking!
- A Family With Ann Ovulation is on modified bedrest after a visit to L&D for contractions (around 32 weeks). She could use a little visit!
- Potty Mouth Mommy has reached full term, had her cerclage removed and is now waiting for proper labor to commence!
- Wise Guy "relaxed" and got pregnant! All kidding aside, she is over the moon.
- It's a BFP for Circus Princess!
- Amy is worried and needs advice about shortening cervix. She is 22 weeks pregnant with twins after IVF and her cervical length is measuring at the lowest point of "normal." Any input at all would be very much appreciated!
- After having recent ICSI treatment, Bubba has been told at her 6 week scan that she and her husband are having twins! Please pop over and wish her congratulations.
- Julie and Jeff are pregnant. Following a weekend of anxiety about a low first beta, they are celebrating the success of their second dIUI. Surf over to their blogs and share some cheer with them.
- Baby Hungry got BFP #3. She is not celebrating yet since BFP #1 and #2 both ended in miscarriages.
- Emmy just got her BFP after her first cycle of IVF. She has taken a few tests at home and today had a great beta of 200 at 9dp5dt. Head on over and wish her a happy and healthy 9 months!
- A.E. has rising betas!
- My Autoimmune Life has recently announced that they are expecting "Littlest," after some traumatic losses. Thoughts and support would be appreciated as they are having some concerns regarding some problems she is experiencing with either her lupus nephritis or kidney stones.
- After an intense labor, Leah and T welcomed Scarlett into the world on July 6! Go wish them congratulations.
Read and Support