Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- No Miscellaneous News...so I leave you to ponder Foodgawker vs. Tastespotting. And what do you think of this page?
- Resource: Musings, Musings, Musings does a roundup each week on perinatal mood disorders. Since those who have experienced infertility are at high risk for PPD (4 times the general population), this resource may help you if you are struggling with new parenthood.
- Missing Blogger: a reader asks, "We last heard from Lin in February and she was 14 weeks pregnant. Haven't heard from her since. Anyone know how she is?"
- Assistance: Uppercase Woman writes, "I'm working with the ACLU to help find women that were forced to terminate pregnancies (like I had to) to save their lives. If you could email me about it at email@example.com, that would be great."
- Assistance: Mattie is working on educating her community about pregnancy and infant loss and needs your help! She is compiling a booklet authored by bereaved parents who have experienced pregnancy and infant loss and would like others around the world to contribute to this. Please hop on over to her blog and check out the info needed to help with this project. Anyone participating will recieve a copy of the publication.
- Blog Move: Planting a Pumpkin Patch has moved over to wordpress and can now be found at http://plantingapumpkinpatch.wordpress.com. Please update your blogrolls!
- Blog Move: Waiting For A Baby Bump has changed her url to www.ababybumpjourney.blogspot.com and does not want to lose all her followers. She is still there, recovering from a BFN, and would liked the word spread about her new home!
- Class: The Infertile Mind is at it again, offering another free Infertility E-Class that will run the month of October. The class is a great way to explore your thoughts and feelings about infertility while connecting with other women who want a child but for various reasons cannot have one right now. She has put together an Infertile Inspiration e-book to help those struggling with infertility realize how lucky and amazing they are right now. Watch the video or download the PDF at www.theinfertilemind.com
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today.
- CD1 Again... is celebrating her anniversary on Wednesday. Go wish them congratulations.
- The Adventures of Tader Baby is celebrating her blogoversary on Friday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Here We Go Again is celebrating her blogoversary on Saturday.
- None Today.
- None Today.
- Turia's egg retrieval is on Wednesday, and she is feeling frustrated and very uncomfortable. She could really use some company this week.
- One Who Understands just got a BFN after her last FET. She could use some love right now.
- Minta is on modified bedrest after finding out she has pregnancy induced hypertension and will be induced in the next week.
- Amy is on modified bed rest at 27 weeks with twins and is having trouble understanding and dealing with her 3-year-old's behavior. Any wisdom, insight, or advice would be appreciated!
- Emily has been put on modified bedrest with her twins.
- N from One Year Down, Two Years Left To Try For One More had a strong first beta in her 17th cycle of trying for Number Two.
- After several rounds of IVF and recent betas that indicated miscarriage, Journey Towards Our Baby has a miracle on their hands! Beta of 2103 when all they needed was 1240 to be back on beta track!
- Shannon is pregnant
- Baby Jonah is here safe and sound after 3 consecutive losses and a rough pregnancy. Please stop by and celebrate with Laine!
- After a long labor, Priscilla gave birth to Morgan on the 13th. Go wish her congratulations.
Read and Support