Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Organization's Program: MyDestinationFamily writes: "So what exactly is embryo donation? Because embryo donation can be a challenge for some to understand, we’re offering you the opportunity to ask your embryo donation questions AND get a personalized video answer straight from RESOLVE’s Executive Director Barb Collura. Please fill out the form to participate in our “So what exactly is embryo donation?” Q&A video project. A select number of questions will be chosen for personalized video responses, which will be posted on RESOLVE’s YouTube channel, MyDestinationFamily.org and across RESOLVE’s Twitter and Facebook pages."
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today.
- The Infertile Breeder celebrated her first blogoversary on August 11. Go wish her congratulations.
- The Adventures of Tader Baby is celebrating her blogoversary on Friday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Here We Go Again is celebrating her blogoversary on Saturday.
- Waiting No More should be holding a baby boy in her arms but sadly will be remembering her little nugget's unfulfilled due date. Please go give her some love and support.
- None Today.
- Becoming a Family of Four is scheduled for an FET with donated embryos on August 16 - wish her luck!
- After 6 years of disappointment, 9 IVF's, 2 of which were donor egg and 4 surgeries later, Eggs is ready for the next option: Surrogacy. Please cheer her on and give us your full support as she begins this journey.
- Baby Interrupted's 4 week old nephew has just been diagnosed with profound hearing loss. Abide with her as they make sense of the diagnosis.
- Jen had a rescue cerclage at 27 weeks and is now in the hospital on bedrest for the duration.
- Minta is on modified bedrest after finding out she has pregnancy induced hypertension and will be induced in the next week.
- Amy is on modified bed rest at 27 weeks with twins and is having trouble understanding and dealing with her 3-year-old's behavior. Any wisdom, insight, or advice would be appreciated!
- Emily has been put on modified bedrest with her twins.
- Kakunaa is celebrating her post ivf betas! She even took a digital pg test just so she could see it say pregnant! Stop by and give her some love.
- So It Goes got a BFP!
- Pull Up Your Potty Seat is expecting twins!
- The ladies at An Offering of Love had an unexpected ultrasound at 15w4d and found out their twins are girls!
- Tbean was released from the RE after her 9 week ultrasound revealed two perfect babies. Go celebrate this hard-won milestone with her!
- After being told the pregnancy wasn't viable and a rollercoaster ride through beta-limbo, Tui & K saw a beautiful gestational sac on their ultrasound. Go celebrate with them!
- Paige is pregnant!
- There's a Baby at the End of This, Right? gave birth to Bubs, a girl, on July 29. Go wish her congratulations.
Read and Support