Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Publication: Eve from Impersonating Normal and Lori from Weebles Wobblog are featured in the current issue of Conceive magazine at Must-Read Moms (To Be).
- Project: A bunch of ALI bloggers have gotten together to form a group blog, Who Wants to Know. They'll be focusing on reviews and expert advice and would love the support of the ALI community in their new venture.
- PPD after IF Support: Musings, Musings, Musings is creating a list of IF blogs who have also dealt with PPD. The list is there as a resource and as a place to build community for those experiencing PPD.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Thatonebasket's Blog (donor egg)
- Dora is celebrating her 2nd blogoversary on August 25th. Go wish her congratulations.
- No Baby Ruth is celebrating her birthday on September 1st. Go sing her a little song.
- None Today.
- None Today.
- It is with heavy heart that Astral will be putting her dog Magnus to sleep. Please go and give her hugs.
- Heather is in the midst of the 2WW.
- Turia scheduled for a transfer on Monday.
- Jen had a rescue cerclage at 27 weeks and is now in the hospital on bedrest for the duration.
- Minta is on modified bedrest after finding out she has pregnancy induced hypertension and will be induced in the next week.
- Amy is on modified bed rest at 27 weeks with twins and is having trouble understanding and dealing with her 3-year-old's behavior. Any wisdom, insight, or advice would be appreciated!
- Emily has been put on modified bedrest with her twins.
- Abracadabra Baby received positive results from her first beta, but the numbers were on the low end and her RE said she should be "cautiously optimistic". Wish her good luck for her second beta on Tuesday!
- Barrenness had a great second beta!
- Shannon had a low first beta. Followup beta is schedule for Monday.
- The Bushey Life is pregnant. She is very excited and waiting for her second beta.
- Journey Girl has given birth to her son, JBB! Stop by and wish her congratulations.
Read and Support