Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Lost Blogger: A blogger writes: "Does anyone know how to get in touch with Betty Rubble, the author of the blog, I Married Barney, Now What? She had posted a few weeks back but then went PWP. We are in very similar circumstances and I would love to keep up with her journey."
- Question: Lifebytheday asks: "To all of my fellow IF-sufferers, but specifically those who are pregnant or parenting post-IF, did you do anything non-(Western)-medical that made a difference in your successful cycle? Chinese medicine, supplements, special diets, old wives’ tales?"
- Blog Move: Bon writes, "I officially moved from my old IF blog to a post IF/ adoption blog. I don't want to leave anyone behind so feel free to come over and read!"
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today.
- Elana Elana from Elana's Musings and The Twinners Reviews & Giveaways is celebrating her 4th wedding anniversary on Friday! Go and have a piece of cake with her.
- Our Wish Come Two celebrated her third blogoversary on August 24th. Go wish her congratulations.
- PcosStory celebrated her 1st blogoversary last Saturday! Go wish her congratulations.
- No Baby Ruth is celebrating her birthday on September 1st. Go sing her a little song.
- August 28 marks one year since Heather lost her daughter Madelyn shortly after birth. Please help Heather remember Madelyn on this day.
- Amy lost the baby. Please go support her.
- Please go and congratulate JRS at Find Joy Now. Her adoption profile has been chosen by expectant parents and the baby will be born in October!
- Please support Storm in My Teacup while she waits to start IVF meds as her husband is away with the Army National Guard.
- My Impatient Wait just had 2 embryos transferred in an FET cycle. She's had multiple losses, so you can imagine what an exciting yet stressful time this must be. However she's still hopeful enough to have just bought a baby book. Go reminder how wonderful she is!
- Lifebytheday just started last IVF cycle.
- Michelle is starting a new cycle!
- Missy is getting started on a new cycle.
- My Herstory could use some cheering up.
- Roccie is mourning her BFN after her third IVF. She is contemplating DE and needs support, love and laughter.
- AnxiousMummy transferred two strong embryos is now PUPO!
- Jen had a rescue cerclage at 27 weeks and is now in the hospital on bedrest for the duration.
- Minta is on modified bedrest after finding out she has pregnancy induced hypertension and will be induced in the next week.
- Amy is on modified bed rest at 27 weeks with twins and is having trouble understanding and dealing with her 3-year-old's behavior. Any wisdom, insight, or advice would be appreciated!
- Barrenness had first ultrasound and goes back in a week for a followup.
- Dory has a positive HPT after ICSI with TESE but is waiting anxiously on beta results. Go give her a hug while she and her husband wait to get the numbers.
- Dawn had her 1st trimester screening and is waiting for the results.
- After six weeks on hospital bed rest, and two weeks at home, Baby Jacob was born happy and healthy. Go congratulate Romancing the Stone.
- Emily gave birth to twin daughters, Harper and Stella. Go wish her congratulations.
- Sofia is here! Go over to share the joy with Tracey!
Read and Support