Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Connection: [from the editor] Please let me know in the comment section below or by emailing directly (if you wouldn't mind me connecting you with another blog reader) if you've written about the following situation or experienced the following situation and would be willing to talk about it. This blog reader is searching for posts or people about a husband's inability to produce a sample (when producing a sample, he could not produce enough). If you can give advice, please leave your blog name in the comment section below, or email me and I'll connect you.
- Project: All Aboard the Pity Boat is making pomegranate bracelets for Infertility's Common Thread. If you would like a bracelet, please visit her blog and read the details.
- Publication: Tablet Magazine had an article about Keiko Zoll and Phoebe Potts -- art and infertility.
- Project: The Hopeful Journey writes: "Complete this survey to help me collect information about tracking infertility treatment."
- Blog Move: Genevieve aka Kakunaa has moved her URL to http://gvandmonkey.blogspot.com. Please update your links! She doesn't want to lose everyone!
- Advice: Savor the Moment writes, "I've reached my year mark so I can FINALLY go see the doctor to see whats up with my baby making tubes. I need some advice for my first visit."
- Advice: Georgie doesn't have a blog but is considering doing a FET while still breastfeeding and was wondering if anyone else has any experience with this? If anyone was willing to leave their experience/advice/stories (both positive and negative welcome) in the comments she would be very grateful.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Out of the Ashes (asherman's syndrome, female factor)
- Accepting the Unexpected (pg loss)
- The Infertility Therapist (other side of the stirrups)
- My Hopeful Journey (helpful site)
- No Baby Ruth is celebrating her birthday on September 1st. Go sing her a little song.
- Our Own Creation will be celebrating their anniversary on September 4th. Go wish them congratulations.
- None Today.
- Abracadabra Baby just received bad news on her third beta and is having a chemical pregnancy.
- Noelle was expecting her little girl to come home from NICU but they have had a small setback and she has to stay a little longer.
- Jo over at MoJo Working has been shocked to find out her 21 year old stepbrother and his wife are expecting. Please offer support.
- After the loss of their daughter at 34 weeks, Sesame-seed-sized Dreams were ready to begin trying again. However the process has been held up by paperwork and bureaucracy.
- On (In)Fertile ground's quadruplets are home from NICU, but have some health problems and Sonja is feeling overwhelmed (as well as overjoyed, of course). She could do with some kind words.
- Gwinne expects a negative beta after this IVF turned IUI. This was her 16th cycle in two years. She's shifting gears to unmedicated IUIs before considering donor egg. She'd appreciate feedback from poor responders who got pregnant by means other than IVF. And really she could just use some support.
- Denise had back-to-back IUIs over the weekend. Wish her good luck!
- Jen had a rescue cerclage at 27 weeks and is now in the hospital on bedrest for the duration.
- Amy is on modified bed rest at 27 weeks with twins and is having trouble understanding and dealing with her 3-year-old's behavior. Any wisdom, insight, or advice would be appreciated!
- After a rough start with low betas, Journey Towards Our Baby saw a heartbeat!
- C by the Sea is scheduled to deliver her babies by C-section on Tuesday.
- Amy writes, "My friend is experiencing a huge uncertainty in the early weeks of her pregnancy. She should be 9 weeks...but is only measuring 6 weeks, she hasn't seen a heartbeat yet...and she started bleeding on Friday. She doesn't have a blog but I would appreciate any prayers for her. It's her first BFP, and I know this community knows what she is going through."
- Minta gave birth to a boy, Baby G, on the 27th. Go wish them congratulations.
- Sacha and Megan from Babycakes have welcomed their baby girl. Go wish them congratulations.
Gayby Rabies has 2 new arrivals! The twins have made their appearance, so go over and give them congratulations!
Carolyne and her husband welcomed Oliver on Tuesday the 24th. Go wish them congratulations.
Read and Support