Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Blog Move: Bee in the Bonnet has moved to Wordpress. Please update your links!
- Blog Closing: Eight Million Pieces is saying goodbye on her blog. Please go wish her well.
- Blog Closing: Murgdan is thinking that all good things must come to an end. Her baby-baby is consuming all of the time that she used to be able to devote to her blog-baby. Let her know that you miss her too.
- Advice: Jenn is feeling depressed and hopeless. She is curious to know how other bloggers have dealt with depression and anxiety.
- Radio Show: Anyone dealing with PCOS might appreciate this interview of Dr. Ramirez by Sasha Ottey of PCOS Challenge for her BlogTalkRadio program. The hour long program was titled: "Ask The Fertility Specialist About PCOS And Your Fertility."
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Praying for Pregnancy (helpful site)
- Invisible Mother (pg loss)
- Calmly Chaotic (IVF)
- A Second Line (stillbirth)
- Empty Wombs (PCOS)
- It was Allison's birthday on Sunday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- October 1st is Mattie's 1st blogoversary! Go wish her congratulations.
- Finding Her Way is celebrating her 4th blogoversary on the October 5th. Go over and celebrate with her.
- Vee is grieving the loss of her beautiful husband Max to cancer. Please direct a little extra love her way.
- None Today.
- Mummy in Waiting at Maybe Baby . . . (or maybe the loony bin?) has just reached her 100th blog post!
- Riding the IVF Roller Coaster is in the midst of her 4th FET (after 14 stim cycles) and is having ongoing issues with her RE. She could use some support and good wishes.
- Please stop in to say a word of encouragement for R. Her cycle has been on a rough path and ended in cancellation. She is one of the toughest of women and it is time to remind her of this.
- Grace at Chois R Us is having a hard time waiting for her little boys adoption papers to get filed so that she can finally bring him home. Not knowing how long it will take is starting to wear thin on her patience. Stop by her blog and let her know that she is not waiting alone.
- The Queen of Spain has received some wonderful wonderful news. The disease that has ravaged her body, and caused her family so much anxiety is now in remission. Stop by her blog and celebrate with her.
- Amanda is having a difficult time and could use lots of love and support.
- Rebekah just found out that her little sister is pregnant. She is struggling with the ugly emotions that make it so hard to be completely happy for other people's pregnancy announcements. Stop by and let her know that she is not alone in this struggle.
- Kristi is on modified bedrest for cervical trouble and a subchorionic bleed behind the placenta. Please go send her some encouraging words.
- Jen had a rescue cerclage at 27 weeks and is now in the hospital on bedrest for the duration.
- Amy is on modified bed rest with her twins.
- Rachel is still on bedrest at nineteen weeks, but things aren't going as well as she'd like. She's opening at the stitch and starting to dilate. Please go support her as she hopes for more time.
- Once A Mother is pregnant with twins, and has been put on bed rest indefinitely due to a large subchorionic hemorrhage.
- Elaine is happy to announce that she is 6 weeks pregnant! After a positive HPT and test at the doctors office she is on her way to her third baby! This will be a scary ride as she lost her second child at 17 weeks and is worried what the 2nd trimester will bring.
- Amanda just found out she's pregnant, with a beta of 91 at 12dpo!
- Laura welcomed beautiful baby Ella on Thursday afternoon. Go wish her congratulations.
Read and Support