Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- IComLeavWe: the IComLeavWe list for October is now open.
- Project: Not a Fertile Myrtle has started hosting Show & Tell posts on her blog. The S&T posts will be open from Thursday through Saturday each week. Hop on over and check it out!
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added over the weekend)
- None Today.
- None Today.
- None Today.
- Sam is missing her first son, who she placed with another family via adoption, on his 16th birthday and could use some love.
- Mrs. S has reached 2 years of TTC and needs some support. Please go and give her some love.
- Yo-yo Mama got some bad news from the doctor regarding a mole she had removed. Please give her some support - this is another thing in a long line of unpleasantness over the last year.
- Jen had a rescue cerclage at 27 weeks and is now in the hospital on bedrest for the duration.
- Amy is on modified bed rest with her twins.
- Rachel has been diagnosed with an incompetent cervix and placed on bedrest. Right now, their goal is to make it to 28-29 weeks. Please go offer her support.
- Once A Mother is pregnant with twins, and has been put on bed rest indefinitely due to a large subchorionic hemorrhage.
- Anxious Mummy is pregnant and has heard the heartbeat at her early pregnancy scan!
- Heather and Laurie got a great first beta after their FET cycle, but are now experiencing spotting. Go sit with them while they wait for Beta #2.
- After two fresh IVF cycles and a FET, Pomegranate is pregnant!
- Sienna just received a BFP - go over and give her some love and support!
- The expectant mom matched with The Last Best Hope gave birth to a healthy son on Wednesday! Mrs H was there for his birth, and everyone is enjoying this special time together.
- Adventures in Baby Making welcomed their twins, a son and a daughter, on Monday!
Read and Support