Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Request: Rebecca has created a new website and is wondering if anyone has the ability/willingness to create a logo for her site. Contact her at email@example.com or drop her a line on her blog.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added soon).
- Dragondreamer's Lair is celebrating her blogoversary on Monday. Go give her a lot of great thoughts.
- None Today.
- Wifey lost her 8th pregnancy, Ocho, and her much loved dog on Tuesday. Please send her some comfort.
- Please send some love to Red Head - she just lost her son to CHD at 7 weeks. To complicate things further, some people have chosen to take her son's story out of context and have been bullying her through her loss because her son was circumsized the day before he went into cardiac arrest. Doctors have assured her that it was CHD, and NOT the circ, that led to his death. Regardless of people's feelings on circ, bullying a mom is just unthinkable at such a painful time. Please go over and lend her some extra love and support.
- Rhiannon just got the awful news that she is experiencing another loss, please go flood her with love and support.
- The most heartbreaking of news, Leslie has joined her twins in heaven today, please surround her family with love and support
- Lacie just had two of her adopted embryos transferred this morning. She could use some love and support as this promises to be a roller coaster of a two week wait!
- Mommy-In-Waiting and HopelesslyTTC had their cycle canceled after retrieving only two eggs and only one fertilizing. Their one embryo failed to divide. Please offer your support as they start moving forward again.
- Misfit is taking a vacation from her blog for a couple weeks. She has been fighting hard for three years and this anniversary hits her heart deeply. Please wish her well and request a swift, rested return to us.
- One Donor at a Time just got another BFN from a donor sperm insemination cycle. She could use a big hug right now.
- Bum Uterus is dealing with depression during her pregnancy and could use a hug.
- After her first IVF cycle, Nicole got a beta of 4. Please go give her a hug.
- Kristi is on modified bedrest for cervical trouble and a subchorionic bleed behind the placenta. Please go send her some encouraging words.
- Amy is on modified bed rest with her twins.
- Rachel is still on bedrest at nineteen weeks, but things aren't going as well as she'd like. She's opening at the stitch and starting to dilate. Please go support her as she hopes for more time.
- Once A Mother is pregnant with twins, and has been put on bed rest indefinitely due to a large subchorionic hemorrhage.
- MelissaP05 has a positive beta, but it was low. Please go and wait with her until she gets her second beta later this week.
- Colton has arrived! Go wish Dani congratulations.
- Wishing & Hoping & Thinking & Praying & Planning & Dreaming is being induced on Friday. More news about the triplets when she posts again.
- Robbie & Trina's triplets arrived on Oct. 1. They haven't posted on their blog yet, as one of the boys is having some pretty serious issues with his heart, requiring surgery. Please keep them in your thoughts & prayers.
Read and Support