Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Project: Because of a blog-changing email she received, Lori is renaming her blog. She's holding a contest (with a prize!), so head over to her blog for the full story. Or enter your idea at http://bit.ly/namemyblog.
- Project: Jen is asking for people that have had to make the heartbreaking choice to end a pregnancy to send her any resources that have helped them heal. Her bookmarks were all lost when her computer died and she would like to have a list on her blog.
- Project: Jess from After Iris will be reading aloud a list of names in remembrance of babies that have died on October 15th. If you would like your baby or babies names to be added to the list then please comment of the post.
- Project: My Hopeful Journey is leading a birthday card collection for a sick child. Click over if you want the details to participate.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Behind on adding because I was away this past weekend, but I'll be caught up soon.
- Wistfulgirl's World is celebrating her second blogoversary on Tuesday. Head on over and throw some confetti with her.
- It was Barb's birthday. Go sing her a little song.
- Today is Emily's birthday. Go wish her a happy one!
- Please stop by and give hugs to Allison on Cadynce's 1st birthday, which was 10/10.
- Tubeless in St. Louis is remembering back to the losses of her two sets of twins this week.
- On Saturday, Just the 2 of Us remembered the day they learned their first baby's heart stopped beating.
- Allison is remembering her child on the eve of her due date.
- Louise from Evil Stepmother lost her battle with cancer in August, a mere 6 months after diagnosis. Her husband is printing the condolences left on the blog for their 13 month old daughter. Please, if you know her, stop by and leave your love.
- Roccie's started Lupron for her first donor cycle. Stop by and cheer her on.
- Mommy-In-Waiting and HopelesslyTTC are going to be on national television in South Africa talking about MFI! Go tell them how awesome they are to do more than just say this is an issue that needs to be discussed openly but actually doing it.
- Lis just got news that IVf #3 is canceled. Please go over and give her support and love.
- Kristi is on modified bedrest for cervical trouble and a subchorionic bleed behind the placenta. Please go send her some encouraging words.
- Amy is on modified bed rest with her twins.
- Rachel is still on bedrest at nineteen weeks, but things aren't going as well as she'd like. She's opening at the stitch and starting to dilate. Please go support her as she hopes for more time.
- Once A Mother is pregnant with twins, and has been put on bed rest indefinitely due to a large subchorionic hemorrhage.
- Room for More is pregnant!
- It's a girl for Beverley!
- Sam's pregnant! Stop by and offer her congratulations!
- Find Joy Now just adopted a baby boy. He is so cute and they are having the time of their lives with him. Please go by and congratulate them.
Read and Support