Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Question: CeeJay is wondering how/if other people have announced their pregnancy on Face.book. She asks, "if you're pregnant, did you or will you announce your pregnancy on Facebook? If you're not pregnant and trying, do you think you will? Would seeing the above post on one of your friend's profiles have ruined your day?"
- Advice: Going for It is trying to decide if she should purchase the one or two cycle IVF package. If you've made this decision and have any advice to share, please drop by and offer your wisdom!
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Swimming in Circles (elusive male point-of-view)
- Teresa's Pieces (clotting disorder, IVF)
- I 'Just Relaxed.' It Didn't Work (general IF)
- The Old Fashioned Way (female factor)
- A Journey of Needles and Herbs to the Fertile Land (general IF)
- Fervently Wishing (family building while single)
- None Today.
- Lis is coming up to the one year anniversary of her girls, Ayla Joy and Juliet Grace on 20th October and needs all the hugs and support you can muster.
- None Today.
- Les is recalling the year that has passed since she and her husband received their diagnosis of infertility. As they complete the foster care approval process she says, "We no longer think that we're second-class citizens- we're just building our family differently than others."
- Liam, a 28 weeker and one of Sonja's quads, has been hospitalized for RSV. She needs extra prayers that he recovers quickly and that his brothers and sister do not get it, too!
- HopeAFourLetterWord is discouraged by the response she is having to her IUI cycle. Send her some love and encouragement.
- Celebrate with Grace as she posts her 100th post! She has a fun giveaway to entice you to join the celebration. (While you visit her, be sure to offer her continued patience as she waits for her Choi-boy to come home to her from Korea.)
- JL at Just Two Lines Away is feeling like it might be time to move on from this stage of life. She is emotionally exhausted. Please stop by and offer JL some support and encouragement.
- Sarah and her husband just got their invitation to open house night for couples interested in public adoption. She would love a few extra ((hugs)) as she prepares to take this next step.
- Denver Laura at Fertility Alphabet Soup just passed certification to be a foster parent! Give her some high-fives and congrats before she's too busy with kids!
- Kristi is on modified bedrest for cervical trouble and a subchorionic bleed behind the placenta. Please go send her some encouraging words.
- Amy is on modified bed rest with her twins.
- Rachel is still on bedrest at nineteen weeks, but things aren't going as well as she'd like. She's opening at the stitch and starting to dilate. Please go support her as she hopes for more time.
- Once A Mother is pregnant with twins, and has been put on bed rest indefinitely due to a large subchorionic hemorrhage.
- Babydusted is pregnant.
- Amy's boys have arrived! Welcome to the world, John and Arlo!
Read and Support