Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Nothing new in news ... so ... how many people are excited for the Rocky Horror Glee episode?
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added soon, I promise)
- Thinking Miracles is celebrating her blogoversary. Go wish her congratulations.
- Eve is remembering Will 9 months after she learned of his death.
- Lis is coming up to the one year anniversary of her girls, Ayla Joy and Juliet Grace on 20th October and needs all the hugs and support you can muster.
- Searching for the Missing Piece is currently experiencing a loss. Please go over and flood her with love.
- MIW at Maybe Baby . . . (or maybe the loony bin?) has just had her second egg collection and is in for a nervous wait until transfer day. Please pop by and give her some added support while she waits.
- JL and her husband are considering a life lived child-free.
- E and C need some support after their failed IUI (try #11).
- Kristi is on modified bedrest for cervical trouble and a subchorionic bleed behind the placenta. Please go send her some encouraging words.
- Amy is on modified bed rest with her twins.
- Rachel is still on bedrest at nineteen weeks, but things aren't going as well as she'd like. She's opening at the stitch and starting to dilate. Please go support her as she hopes for more time.
- Once A Mother is pregnant with twins, and has been put on bed rest indefinitely due to a large subchorionic hemorrhage.
- Pez is 9 weeks pregnant and just made it public. If anyone has been pregnant after a 2nd trimester loss, she would love to know what they did to help keep calm until they passed their loss date.
- We Are What We Repeatedly Do had her baby boy on October 6. Wish her congratulations!
- The Infertile Breeder had a baby girl on October 6! Congratulations!
Read and Support