Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Help: InDueTime is looking for people willing to submit their picture for an infertility poster she's making for a school project.
- Project: Erica from PFM is giving away 3 pieces of matted artwork from their Artwork for Building Families Project. Please visit the blog for rules and to view photos of artwork. Erica is hoping to boost readership of the blog which will promote awareness of Parenthood for Me's mission - to provide financial and emotional assistance to those building families through adoption or medical intervention. PFM is gearing up for their second grant cycle. 4 grants were awarded to couples all over the US. The grants were used for both adoption and ART.
- Giveaway: Heather of Production, Not Reproduction is hosting a giveaway for a Sleepy Wrap baby carrier at her blog. Enter by 10/20!
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today.
- Seussgirl is celebrating her birthday on Thursday. Go make a wish with her and sing her a song!
- KimboSue at Raising Miles & Making Wine is celebrating her birthday on Sunday, October 24! Go sing her a song and wish her a happy day!
- Busted Plumbing is celebrating her first blogoversary. Wish her congratulations.
- Lis is coming up to the one year anniversary of her girls, Ayla Joy and Juliet Grace on 20th October and needs all the hugs and support you can muster.
- New Midlife Mommy found out at the start of her 13th week that the baby had stopped growing at 10 weeks. She's having a hard time accepting that this is the end.
- MelissaP05 lost her baby last week. Please surround her with support.
- None Today.
- Kristi is on modified bedrest for cervical trouble and a subchorionic bleed behind the placenta. Please go send her some encouraging words.
- Rachel is still on bedrest at nineteen weeks, but things aren't going as well as she'd like. She's opening at the stitch and starting to dilate. Please go support her as she hopes for more time.
- Once A Mother is pregnant with twins, and has been put on bed rest indefinitely due to a large subchorionic hemorrhage.
- None Today.
- Amy gave birth to the twins on October 13th. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- KC's beautiful little girl has arrived, early due to preeclampsia. Ella was delivered at thirty-three weeks and is doing very well. Go congratulate KC!
Read and Support