Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Project: Nadine is needing help with a blanket drive to remember her daughter, Hailey. She will be collecting baby blankets to be donated to the local children's hospital on the one year of her daughter's passing. Blankets should be new and unused. Blanket drive is from now until December 1st.
- Radio: Creating a Family writes, "Increasing the Odds of Success Before Trying IVF. How can you increase the odds of getting pregnant if you are having trouble ... without having to use in vitro fertilization? Join our guest Dr. Lawrence Werlin, a reproductive endocrinologist. For more information, click over to the show's page.
- Question: Rain is wondering if anyone out there has experience with infant positional plagiocephaly. Her new foster placement was just diagnosed and Rain would love to know what to expect.
- Advice: Gwinne's going for a consult at Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago, for either IVF or DE. Experiences -- positive or negative -- would be greatly appreciated. Email her at email@example.com. Thanks!
- Help: InDueTime is looking for people willing to submit their picture for an infertility poster she's making for a school project.
- Project: Erica from PFM is giving away 3 pieces of matted artwork from their Artwork for Building Families Project. Please visit the blog for rules and to view photos of artwork. Erica is hoping to boost readership of the blog which will promote awareness of Parenthood for Me's mission - to provide financial and emotional assistance to those building families through adoption or medical intervention. PFM is gearing up for their second grant cycle. 4 grants were awarded to couples all over the US. The grants were used for both adoption and ART.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today.
- Seussgirl is celebrating her birthday on Thursday. Go make a wish with her and sing her a song!
- KimboSue at Raising Miles & Making Wine is celebrating her birthday on Sunday, October 24! Go sing her a song and wish her a happy day!
- Amy at JustamereIVF is celebrating her birthday on Friday, October 22nd and just got a positive beta from IVF#3
- Lis is coming up to the one year anniversary of her girls, Ayla Joy and Juliet Grace on 20th October and needs all the hugs and support you can muster.
- The Mom is remembering AngelBaby on what would have been her third birthday. Please go and give her lots of hugs as she goes through this difficult day.
- Kami is upon the 6th anniversary of Ernest's birth. Please abide with her as she remembers, considers some what ifs, and enjoys watching his younger sisters play together.
- None Today.
- Olive & Fern hit yet another roadblock on their way to their IVF cycle. Please go offer some support.
- Melissa has just been diagnosed with MTHFR and would like more information on the mutation, and would love to read some MTHFR success stories.
- Car is surrounded by pregnancy announcements at the minute and is feeling very alone in her not-pregnant status. Please stop by and send her some love - especially if you're TTC too.
- Michelle is having a very difficult IVF cycle and worries that she will not make it to transfer.
- Alex just got a BFN on her IUI cycle and is trying to figure what the next step is.
- Kristi is on modified bedrest for cervical trouble and a subchorionic bleed behind the placenta. Please go send her some encouraging words.
- Rachel is still on bedrest at nineteen weeks, but things aren't going as well as she'd like. She's opening at the stitch and starting to dilate. Please go support her as she hopes for more time.
- Once A Mother is pregnant with twins, and has been put on bed rest indefinitely due to a large subchorionic hemorrhage.
- Mo and Will from Life and Love in the Petri Dish are pregnant after their FET! They have low but more than doubling betas. Go over and offer them congratulations and encouragement that pregnancy #6 will be the one that makes it as they await their next beta draw on Thursday.
- Claire & Susan were surprised on Sunday with the early arrival of their baby girl, Isobel. Go offer congratulations to these new mamas - they've waited a long time for this day!
- Jaymee welcomed Thomas on Monday. Go wish her congratulations.
Read and Support