Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Giveaway: Stop by and comment on this blog post and be entered in the My Hopeful Journey giveaway featuring an Infertility Survival Kit including a $25 spa wish gift card. Enties will be accepted through 11:59 PM on December 22nd.
- Name That Blog: Mrs. X writes, "Please help me rename my blog. Details are in the post, and I will sew a gift for whoever wins!"
- IComLeavWe: My Hopeful Journey created a comment tracking spreadsheet on Google Docs for those of you that want to track what blogs you have visited during December ICLW! It is located on the top left of her blog above the ICLW button.
- Daily Creme Update: There are currently 274 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2010 list. The soft deadline to submit your entry is December 15th to be on when the list goes up on January 1st. The final deadline for the 2010 Creme de la Creme is January 31st.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added soon).
- Calliope's birthday is on the 24th. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Delenn's birthday is on the 25th! Go have a slice of cake with her.
- It's Suzy's 40th Birthday on December 23rd. Give her a big hug and share some cake!
- Magpie is turning 50 on the 29th. Come celebrate this huge milestone with her.
- Shawna's birthday was the 20th. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Carla at Gypsy And The Tramp is celebrating her 44th birthday on the 22nd. She is also dealing with the wait for her 5th miscarriage to happen. Please drop by and give her some much needed support and advice on how to improve egg quality. She would also love to hear from other over 40 women that used their own eggs.
- On 27 December, 2010, Hanen is facing the 1st anniversary of the car accident which caused their baby girl to die of placental abruption at 34w. She'll be writing little Z's name on a beach in Tasmania on the day, but would love to know that others are thinking of Z on the 27th.
- None Today.
- Biojen really needs some support right now.
- Kristi is on modified bedrest for cervical trouble and a subchorionic bleed behind the placenta. Please go send her some encouraging words.
- Rachel has made it to 29 weeks and is holding steady! But she's been lying down for a long time now, so go help entertain her.
- Once A Mother is pregnant with twins, and has been put on bed rest indefinitely due to a large subchorionic hemorrhage.
- J has made it to 33 weeks and is still on bedrest with Littlest.
- An Offering of Love's partner is in her third trimester of a twin pregnancy and is on complete bedrest. Words of encouragement are appreciated!
- Tbean is on bed rest for the remainder of her twin pregnancy. She is terrified and could use your thoughts and prayers.
- Catrisha over at Baby Dreams just found out that she is expecting #2. She's on bedrest already as a precaution from her OB-GYN, and is very nervous yet optimistic. Go on over and congratulate her, as well as keep her company.
- Sami is currently almost 8 weeks pregnant ... so far all is good. Repeat u/s on 12/23 then released from the RE.
- Mandy has returned after a long absence to announce her pregnancy! She is 18 weeks along!
- MelissaP05 has a doubling beta! Go wish her congratulations.
- Trinity from Three is a Magic Number gave birth to a son on Sunday morning! Please swing by and offer congratulations on her long-awaited miracle.
- Barren Blog has returned with the (belated) announcement of her son in September. Please congratulate her and welcome her back!
Read and Support