Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- LFCA Business: I'm going to change the Bedrest Babes section simply because it's a repeat every week. From now on, a listing will remain on for the week. Each Sunday, I'll put the word "new" in the list and all postings from that week will go beneath the "new" mark. Those above it will disappear the following Sunday. Please don't keep relisting bedrest news -- it should remain up for the week (actually week-plus) and people can cut-and-paste the news if they are also on bedrest and want to support others. This will keep the list more usable.
- Book Tour: Get your hands on the new book "Life from Scratch" by Melissa Ford. Lori of WriteMindOpenHeart is leading a book tour that takes place in February. Click over to get the details and to sign up. [editor's note: I swear I didn't write this, but I'm glad someone else did!]
- IComLeavWe: the December IComLeavWe list closes on Tuesday.
- New Age Reading: Wild Women of the Universe pulled cards last week specifically for those waiting for a child. It's an interesting read.
- Daily Creme Update: There are currently 274 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2010 list. The soft deadline to submit your entry is December 15th to be on when the list goes up on January 1st. The final deadline for the 2010 Creme de la Creme is January 31st.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Motherhood Meets Me (parenting after international adoption)
- Cloudy with a Chance of Infertility (PCOS)
- Calliope's birthday is on the 24th. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Delenn's birthday is on the 25th! Go have a slice of cake with her.
- It's Suzy's 40th Birthday on December 23rd. Give her a big hug and share some cake!
- K celebrated her 5 year wedding anniversary on the 15th and is celebrating her 31st birthday on the 21st. Stop by for some cake!
- Quiet Dreams celebrated her second blogoversary on Sunday.
- On 27 December, 2010, Hanen is facing the 1st anniversary of the car accident which caused their baby girl to die of placental abruption at 34w. She'll be writing little Z's name on a beach in Tasmania on the day, but would love to know that others are thinking of Z on the 27th.
- May has just had another miscarriage (her sixth in less than three years).
- Mrs. IVFBeginner is beginning her first appointment for IVF. She is frightened and so scared of a miscarriage. She would love some support. The emotional roller coaster is going to fast for her.
- Tara is having a really rough time right now and could use some love and support.
- Kristi is on modified bedrest for cervical trouble and a subchorionic bleed behind the placenta. Please go send her some encouraging words.
- Rachel has made it to 29 weeks and is holding steady! But she's been lying down for a long time now, so go help entertain her.
- Once A Mother is pregnant with twins, and has been put on bed rest indefinitely due to a large subchorionic hemorrhage.
- J has made it to 33 weeks and is still on bedrest with Littlest.
- An Offering of Love's partner is in her third trimester of a twin pregnancy and is on complete bedrest. Words of encouragement are appreciated!
- Tbean is on bed rest for the remainder of her twin pregnancy. She is terrified and could use your thoughts and prayers.
- Catrisha over at Baby Dreams just found out that she is expecting #2. She's on bedrest already as a precaution from her OB-GYN, and is very nervous yet optimistic. Go on over and congratulate her, as well as keep her company.
- Catrisha is 8 weeks along with #2!
- Calmly Chaotic is celebrating a BFP on her birthday stop on over to the party & celebrate with her!
- Playgroup Material is finally a mama! She and her hubby brought home their lovely and long-awaited daughter, O, from the hospital last week. Please keep her and the birth family in your thoughts, and drop in and say congrats!
- Holli is celebrating the birth of her twin boys!
- Trinity has welcomed her son into the world, please join us in celebrating with her!
Read and Support