Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Project: LJ over at Our Family Beginnings has found a new focus for her blogging, a photo a day project. Go cheer her on and check out her pictures as she captures 2011 on camera.
- Daily Creme Update: There are currently 266 participants on the Creme de la Creme list (and 333 total currently in the queue to get on the list). The list will continue to grow until January 31st when it will close for the year. Make sure to check back often as new posts will go up daily.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added over the weekend)
- Hope Springs Eternal is celebrating her anniversary on Thursday. Go wish them congratulations.
- This Woman's Work celebrated ten years of blogging on January 1!
- Quiet Dreams is celebrating her birthday on Thursday, 1/6.
- Jo is remembering both of her babies as she approaches two very difficult days: the anniversary of the loss of her first (January 7th) and the unfulfilled due date of her second (January 14th).
- Sue is remembering her sons this week. Jacob's birth and death date is on the 3rd. Joshua's birth and death date is on the 4th.
- AMS will be remembering Lennox and Zoe who were born on the 3rd. Lennox died on the 5th and Zoe died later in the month.
- J lost her daughter Lily on Jan 5th. Lilith Faith was 13 days old. J went through many miscarriages before finally having a sustainable pregnancy. The loss of Lily is truly devastating. Please keep J and her husband in your thoughts/prayers. For information about sending flowers, ect, please contact Sonja at email@example.com.
- After finding out she was pregnant unexpectedly, Michele began miscarrying on Christmas Eve. She is finding it hard to deal with, in light of her loss history and Bobby & Maya turning 16 months old.
- Cece's father passed away on Thursday. Please give her support.
- Lisa has DOR at the age of 28 and is embarking on her 2nd IVF attempt. She is seeing a new RE and doing the most aggressive Antagonist protocol. Please wish her luck.
- Lulu just found out she has a bicornuate (heart-shaped) uterus in addition to PCOS. She is trying not to panic, and could use advice or knowledge from those who have either to share.
- After 5 years of TTC, 2 losses, 1 ectopic, 10 IUI's and 4 IVF's, Jess is moving on to embryo adoption/donation. She is interested in making connections with others who may be in a similar situation. While she is excited, she is also nervous and could really use the support.
- Christy, whose 4-month-old daughter Cami was born with hydrocephalus & holoprosencephaly and is currently in the hospital, is facing the additional stress of the possible loss of their house where they have lived throughout their marriage. They could use your support.
- Elizabeth has received the referral and picture for her daughter, Leah, from Korea! Please go and celebrate this wonderful milestone in her adoption journey with her.
- Faithful Journey is feeling a bit down after a delay in her next IUI cycle.
- Whitney & Erick writes: "It has now been 5 years that we have been trying to conceive and we're getting ready to start IVF#5. This is an anniversary we never wanted to reach."
- Catrisha over at Baby Dreams just found out that she is expecting #2. She's on bedrest already as a precaution from her OB-GYN, and is very nervous yet optimistic. Go on over and congratulate her, as well as keep her company.
- A plus B has been put on modified bedrest because of an irritable uterus. She is 28 weeks pregnant with twins.
- After 4 failed OE IVFs, 2 DE FETs (one of which ended in miscarriage), and more delays and disappointments than anyone should have to endure, R of One Egg Please got a BFP this weekend! Her betas are rising, and she is really hoping this miracle sticks around.
- It's a girl for Katiepie35!
- Fran gave birth to a baby boy!
- Lisalou welcomed Nella Claire on Dec. 28th.
- Michelle D. welcomed Kendall and Seren on Dec. 28th.
- Ernie Girl gave birth to Julius Edmond on November 30.
Read and Support