Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- The Grateful Said: The Grateful Said, the commenting counterpart to the Creme de la Creme list, is now open. Go list your favourite comment you received from 2010 (both the post and comment need to be from 2010) and honour someone else's thoughts. It's impossibly difficult to choose just one, so go for the first one that resonates with you. The actual list will go up on February 1st and will be open for submissions now through February 28th.
- Survey: Rain is conducting a survey about infertility and technology usage (as well as some other random topics). Please stop by to help her out!
- Get Together: Calliope at Creating Motherhood writes, "The planning is just under way for a Winter Eastern PA / NJ bloggers and their readers meet up. If you are a blogger or a reader in the area we would love to break the fourth wall with you!"
- Blog Move: BigP's Heather is moving her blog over to wordpress.
- Blog Name Update: The Young and the Infertile has become AKA Mrs. X. Same url, different name.
- Daily Creme Update: There are currently 266 participants on the Creme de la Creme list (and 343 total currently in the queue to get on the list). The list will continue to grow until January 31st when it will close for the year. Make sure to check back often as new posts will go up daily.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Try, Try Again (neonatal loss)
- Finding a New Normal (neonatal loss)
- Diary of a Mad Infertile Woman (in the beginning)
- Loribeth's 50th birthday is Wednesday. Stop by for some cake & tell her she doesn't look a day over 29.
- Tubeless in St. Louis is celebrating her birthday on Thursday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Baby Interrupted is celebrating her birthday next Saturday. Go sing her a little song.
- Thinking Miracles is remembering Blue on Tuesday. Go over and give them a hug.
- Alana-isms is remembering her loss on Thursday. Please give her a hug.
- Amy is experiencing an early loss and writes about how quickly she fell in love with her baby only to lose him or her in an early miscarriage.
- Msfitzita has lost her father after a long illness. Please go give her some hugs.
- Chronicles of … is having a bittersweet time and could do with lots of hugs. She entered her second trimester with the twins but has lost three relatives within the span of a month or so. She is especially aggrieved by the loss of her grandma, who she could not tell that she was about to be great-grandma.
- Emily has been diagnosed with breast cancer. Please stop by and let her know you're thinking about her.
- A plus B has been put on modified bedrest because of an irritable uterus. She is 28 weeks pregnant with twins.
- At 26 weeks, Brandy has been put on hospital bedrest for the long haul. Please head over and give her some support.
- After three prior losses, Starfishkittydreams has just seen two lines.
- Heartincharge just found out she has TWO little buns in the oven!
- Hope4Joy is having scary bleeding after seeing a heartbeat at 7 weeks. If you have happy stories about bleeding that did NOT lead to miscarriage, I bet she could use them.
- Elana gave birth to her daughter, Tzipora Sara on December 30. Go send wishes to the newborn and the her family.
- Cape Girl welcomed her rainbow baby, son Jackson Wyatt into the world 1/8/2011, stop by to celebrate with her!
- Krista welcomed her long awaited son Andrew Carter into the world 1/6/2011, stop on over to celebrate with her!
Read and Support