Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Blog Award: GrownInMyHeart.com is compiling its list of the Best Adoption Blogs of 2011. If you have a favorite must-read blog, make sure it makes the list by taking this brief survey. Nominations/voting take place through February 15.
- Project: Mommy Odyssey has launched a new campaign for women in the blogosphere to support each other by getting a little chocolate hug in the mail whenever they need it. Click on over to find out more!
- Fundraiser: Infertility in a Nutshell has recently joined a new online business (that should appeal to a lot of women...*wink*) that she hopes will help her earn enough extra money to do IVF in March/April timeframe. If you still haven't gotten your significant other (or YOURSELF) a V-day gift, head over and see what she's got!
- Daily Creme Update: There are currently 291 participants on the Creme de la Creme list (and 370 total currently in the queue to get on the list). The list is now closed. Make sure to check back often as new posts will go up daily.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- The Constant Pain & Wishing I Was a Mommy (female factor)
- Barren Oven (in the beginning)
- Where's Our Stork? (azoospermia)
- Life Without Baby (living child-free after IF)
- Candid Confessions of a Southern Princess (IVF)
- Never Giving Up Hope (RPL)
- Fireworks and Rainbows (Living Children) (neonatal death)
- Reproductive Jeans is celebrating her blogoversary on Wednesday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Hillary is excited that her 35th birthday will be on Thursday, February 10th but somewhat nervous that it now puts her in "that category" for advanced maternal age group.
- JuliaS is remembering Matthew, who died in 2002, on Tuesday. Please go give her support.
- None Today.
- After 4 years, 4 miscarriages and the death of their son Gabriel as a result of pre-eclampsia, Mr. and Mrs. Spit have decided to live child free. Please give the support with this transition.
- While she wasn't able to go to New York for her IVF study, Susan was offered two different jobs with better pay on February 4th. This means that she and her husband won't have to put TTC on hiatus after all!
- Womb For Improvement has finally, and officially, started her first round of IVF. Wish her luck.
- Life in the Detours has her egg retrieval scheduled for Tuesday (IVF#1).
- In Due Time lost the final court hearing last week. She has to give A back next weekend. She could use some extra support during this emotional time.
- None Today.
- Mrs. A was shocked to see 2 lines! Go wish her congratulations.
- Implosion just found out that she's pregnant. Go wish her congratulations.
- Lis finally got a positive HPT on IVF #4!! Go wish her congratulations.
- So Much for Simple and Easy welcomed Benjamin into this world on at 11:22 on 2/2/11! Go wish them congratulations.
- Justine welcomed her beautiful daughter into the world. Come celebrate with her!
Read and Support