Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- IComLeavWe: the February list is now open.
- Cyclesista: Thanks to Vee who made us a shiny new banner, cyclesista is looking spruce again. We're also finding the changeover to forms to be very successful so far. So if you're undergoing treatment at the moment and want to connect with others who are going through the same thing, pop on over and list your blog. Latest post is now up.
- Password Protected: Mrs Spock, after 4 years of blogging, has decided to go password-protected. Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to continue to follow along.
- Daily Creme Update: There are currently 291 participants on the Creme de la Creme list (and 370 total currently in the queue to get on the list). The list is now closed. Make sure to check back often as new posts will go up daily.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today.
- Wifey's 33rd birthday is Thursday. She finds it extremely depressing that she started on this journey at 27 and is still no closer to motherhood. Please head on over and hold her hand for a moment.
- Production, Not Reproduction celebrated her birthday on Monday. Go sing her a little song.
- Michele and Peter are remembering Nicholas on his third birthday. Please light a candle for him and remember him with them.
- Christina is currently experiencing a miscarriage after having her confirmed her 1st ever pregnancy on Thursday.
- SFKD is experiencing her 4th pregnancy loss and feeling cynical about ever having a family and needing her 4th bedroom or large car. She could use some words of comfort and extra support right now.
- InDueTime could use support as the final hearing to determine custody of her niece, A, is determined Thursday. This is the hardest thing she has ever had to go through.
- Reproductive Jeans needs loads of hugs. Oman was admitted to the ER for RSV and a blood infection, and once they were discharged, she was back in the ER for Mook who has the flu. She's exhausted and needs our thoughts and well wishes!
- Storm in My Teacup finally got the hubby aboard for the illusive male perspective post. It's short and sweet and perfectly timed--since they have their FET transfer on 2/3/11!
- Just as she entered her third trimester, Genevieve started having contractions that landed her in the hospital. She and cricket are doing well, but she is now on modified bedrest. She could use a little extra love and support right now.
- My Vegas is having a hard time dealing with her multiples pregnancy. After finding out that she is carrying triplets, weighing the medical risks, and hearing, as she writes, "good and bad" heartbeats, she needs to take a step back from the Internet, google and blogs until she feels safe. She could really use some kind, supportive words right now.
- Rachel welcomed her son, Simon, into the world. Come celebrate with her!
Read and Support