Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Book Tour: Lori says, "Last chance to sign up for the Life From Scratch book tour!"
- Fundraiser: Pam's BIL has been battling Rhabdomyolysis for the last 7 years and has run out of options in his home province. The Ontario medical system has determined they are unable to cure the effects of this disease and are unable to identify next steps in his treatment. His next step is to go to the Mayo Clinic where they are willing to explore alternative treatments. Due to the high cost, the family is trying to raise money through donations.
- Missing Blogger: A reader asks: "does anyone know it Melanie from fallinginhope is OK?? She hasn't posted since Thanksgiving. I commented a while back to ask if she was OK and it hasn't been approved. If you're out there I hope all is well." If you want to answer, you can leave a comment below.
- Question: Foxy was just prescribed Parlodel to lower her prolactin levels prior to IVF next month. She is a little nervous about this pill after reading what Dr Google had to say about its side effects. She would appreciate hearing from anyone who has experience with this medication.
- Daily Creme Update: There are currently 291 participants on the Creme de la Creme list (and 370 total currently in the queue to get on the list). The list is now closed. Make sure to check back often as new posts will go up daily.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Married... with Endo (endo)
- My Busted Stork (general IF)
- Chasing Our Stork (unexplained IF)
- Songs for my Unborn Children (parenting after IF)
- The Chronicles of Infertility (pg loss)
- Sunshine on Jupiter (pg loss)
- Seeking Shirley (unexplained IF)
- Handling Plan B (unexplained IF)
- Monday is Journey of a Geriatric Infertile Lady's anniversary. Go wish her congratulations.
- None Today.
- InfertileTurtle could use lots of good thoughts after she lost baby Hurdle the Turtle. Ultrasound Friday had shown nice 11 week embryo but then she experienced pain, cramps and bleeding before an emergency D&C Saturday night.
- Travica is processing her BFN and could use some encouraging words.
- Two sisters-in-law are going through the dreaded 2-week-wait at the same time, however Seeking Shirley is having a hard time dealing with the stress and some paralyzing fears after a miscarriage in September. She could really use some encouragement and reassurance.
- Mrs Babydream is nervous and excited about starting FET#2 after miscarriage in January. All support welcome!
- None Today.
- Jen just got her BFP after IVF#2 - Go give her some love!
- Go give Lis hugs to celebrate her fantastic beta numbers!
- Bridget at The Lost Stork got her BFP after IVF! Stop by to congratulate her.
- Michelle got a BFP! Go wish her congratulations.
- None Today.
Read and Support