Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Telesummit: Survive and Thrive writes: "Three super bloggers featured on the Fertility Focus Telesummit 2011! Read more at my post here or go straight there."
- Face-to-Face Group (San Francisco): Kara writes, "I am starting a bi-monthly group in the San Francisco Bay Area. It is completely free and open to anyone who has found themselves in the world of IF and is wanting to make becoming a mommy (whether through A.R.T. or adoption) a reality. The group is open to both single and partnered women and will be meeting in downtown Berkeley. I am a teacher/artist/musician who is also a workshop/group facilitator. While I have some great ideas to help get us going, it is my wish that we co-create this group together, so please feel free to bring any and all ideas about what you'd like out of a support group to this meeting. The first group will be held next Tuesday, March 15th, at 7 pm. Please email me at: email@example.com to confirm participation and get the address. Looking forward to meeting all of you."
- Blog Move: Katiepie35 is moving her blog here.
- Giveaway: April has a $35 CSN giveaway going on until 3/13/11. Go and take a look!
- Activism: Michele from My Life After Loss recently uncovered that K-V Pharmaceuticals has marked a form of P-17, the progesterone injection linked with preventing (or at least delaying) severe preterm labor, driving the price from around $20/dose to $1500/dose. She's asking everyone in the ALI community to tweet/blog/facebook this information and to contact K-V to let them know that their bank account will be lined with dead babies and their mourning parents if they don't re-evaluate their pricing.
- Seminar (San Francisco): StarFishKittyDreams has information posted about the Stanford Fertility “Options for Creating Families Seminar” on Tuesday, March 22 for couples in the larger San Francisco Bay Area.
- Fundraiser: Sarah and her husband are holding an online auction to help raise funds for their upcoming adoption - the baby is due April 15th! The auction runs Friday, March 11th through Monday, March 14th. There will be tons of great items to bid on: handmade jewelry, artwork, and more! Please check it out!
- Advice: Claire is worrying about her friend who may be miscarrying her 5th pregnancy. She has no direct experience with this and her heart is breaking for her friend. Her doctors in her small town just keep telling her to try again and again without any tests. Claire is wondering if anyone in this well informed community might have some suggestions.
- Advice: Flmgodog has suffered multiple losses including the recent tragic loss of her baby at almost 20 weeks. She is looking at having some new tests run for RPL and needs advice. Please stop by if you have some suggestions about any other tests she could have done or anything that might help her.
- Daily Creme Update: There are currently 291 participants on the Creme de la Creme list (and 370 total currently in the queue to get on the list). The list is now closed. Make sure to check back often as new posts will go up daily.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- The Hormonacoaster (IVF, secondary IF)
- The Childless Mom (general IF)
- Lissie's Luck (PCOS)
- Wonderfully Ordinary (parenting after IF)
- IF the Pink Sheep Bleats (IVF)
- Seeming Normal (female factor - hypothalamic amenorrhea)
- My Life's birthday is today (Sunday). Go over and sing her a little song.
- Apron Strings for Emily is celebrating her blogoversary on Thursday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Clio is celebrating her blogoversary on Thursday too. Go wish her congratulations.
- What Wuz I Saying is celebrating her blogoversary on Friday. Go wish her congratulations. (And tell her to update!)
- The RE's Muse is celebrating her birthday next Saturday. Go sing her a little song.
- WiseBursche over at Wobursche Anyone? has her third blogoversary on March 8th!
- Tigger will reach her 5 year blogoversary on March 31st, and can't believe it's been that long. Head on over and say hi!
- Next Saturday will be the anniversary of Jen's loss. Please go give her support.
- In remembrance of the 1 year anniversary, over a series of posts starting on Valentine's Day and ending on Saint Patty's Day, Michaela at A Single Journey is remembering the day she found out she was pregnant to the day she miscarried.
- JL's husband lost his grandmother this past week. Please go and give them both big hugs during this difficult time.
- Erika at Pollination Chronicles just found out that her beloved Baby B died last week at 8w4d. She is praying for the safety of her remaining twin, Baby A, and could use support and positive stories from those who have experienced something similar.
- Miss Ruby's 19-year-old cousin died in a car accident. Please keep her and her family in your thoughts.
- Gwinne's donor had 15 eggs retrieved. Please give Gwinne good thoughts for post-transfer.
- Almost There is moving forward with fostering/adopting and is very excited!
- One Day had her embryo transfer on Tuesday and is now PUPO!
- We Say IVF They Say FIV could use some soul sisters after getting a BFN on IVF #2.
- Friday, March 18, is the two-year anniversary of Keiko's premature ovarian failure diagnosis. A little extra love and support her way that day would be much appreciated.
- None Today.
- Courtney is having a girl!
- After almost 3.5 years of ttc, Olive and Fern are celebrating their BFP! Go celebrate this incredible moment with them!
- Jen is expecting a sibling for Elizabeth! GO and wish her congratulations!
- After a busy day of surgery for her husband, Alex tested and is pregnant! Please go and wish her congratulations!
- Marissa at Eggs in a Basketcase has been getting low, slow beta numbers following her FET. Her clinic is concerned. Please stop by with your stories--positive or negative--about low betas with slow rises.
- Tiara gave birth to a beautiful baby girl last Friday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Jeff and Julie welcomed the arrival of their daughter, Catherin, on Friday afternoon. Go wish them congratulations.
- Pull Up Your Potty Seat's twins are here! Go wish her congratulations.
Read and Support