Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Project: The Ladies in Waiting Book Club is hosting a special challenge corresponding with Resolve's "Bust an Infertility Myth" Blog Challenge. Register to bust a myth during NAIW and receive a special gift (all participants) and maybe win the grand prize, a free copy of Circle+Bloom's Mind/Body Program for Infertility ($69) value. Help us raise awareness during National Infertility Awareness Week.
- Project: RESOLVE's My Destination Family writes, "We would love for you to show your support for infertility awareness by stamping your Twitter and/or Facebook picture with RESOLVE’s logo, in the form of what’s called a Twibbon. RESOLVE’s logo represents all the family building options available to those trying to conceive, including embryo donation."
- Private Blog: Mrs Babydream's blog has gone "private" temporarily. Any readers/followers can just email her for access.
- Grants: Parenthood for Me raised $17,000 at their annual gala April 2. They are accepting grant applications until May 1, 2011.
- Advice: Vicky is exploring the option of doing an IVF cycle in the US, specifically in Atlanta. Any suggestions or advice would be welcomed.
- Giveaway: InDueTime is giving away a copy of Two Kisses for Maddy.
- Project: Calliope at Creating Motherhood says, "A group of bloggers that met in the ALI trenches formed a site that has nothing to do with ALI. We publish tons of quick articles all day that will inform you and make you smile. Sometimes it's just hard to be in the world of va-jay-jays - check out our site and we promise no celebrity bump watch news!"
- Sperm Bank Directory: Fertility Nation just launched a nationwide US sperm bank directory--the most complete one of its kind. If you're on the hunt for a sperm donor for IUI or IVF, of if you need to freeze sperm for later use, this is a great resource.
- Project: In an attempt to honor her fellow blogger's journeys and give her new knitting addiction a purpose, ebc has started an Honor Blanket Donation Project. She would like to knit and donate a small blanket in honor and memory of your kiddos who didn't get to come home with you or who aren't here yet even as a memory. Currently, donations will be sent to Forever Warm, who provides a blanket when a baby is born sleeping, though she also wants to connect with an international orphanage as well. To request one, all you have to do is email her at ebc.adoption (at) gmail (dot) com with your color choices. Just to clarify--she will supply the yarn and the knitting and the shipping... all you have to do is request one!
- Daily Creme Update: There are currently 306 participants on the Creme de la Creme list (and 370 total currently in the queue to get on the list). The list is now closed. Make sure to check back often as new posts will go up daily.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- A Journey of Emotions (pg loss)
- CCG13 (general IF)
- Crossing My Jordan (donor embryo; domestic adoption)
- Loving My Choice (male factor)
- Rasta Less Traveled (surrogacy)
- Making Me Mom is celebrating her birthday on Wednesday. Go sing her a little song.
- Henry Street is celebrating her blogoversary on Saturday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Stacie The 15th was Stacie's 4th blogoversary! Stop by to have a little cake and celebrate with her!
- Annie is celebrating her two year blogoversary with a giveaway! Enter by Monday, April 18.
- JuliaS is remembering on Thursday Caelan who she lost in 1998. Please give her support.
- Saturday is the unfulfilled due date of Zoë and Lennox. Please give Allison support.
- Kristen is suffering through a missed miscarriage at 11 weeks. Please stop by with some words of love and support.
- Cherm29 found out today that her BFP was a chemical pregnancy.
- My Seriously Broken Oven just went through her fourth loss. She could really use some love and support.
- Chloe and her husband just lost their triplets at 18 weeks when Baby A's membrane ruptured and she got an infection.
- Amy's beta's are dropping and she is miscarrying for the second time in 4 months. Her faith is strong, but she could use some words of support ant encouragement.
- Christina has just found out about the loss of her twins in the first trimester of pregnancy.
- Abracadabra Baby is anxiously awaiting news of healthy embryos for her upcoming transfer (IVF w/ PGD #2). Please stop by with your well wishes.
- Waiting for the Ukulele returned from a blogging hiatus to share that she lost her father, mother and grandmother all in the past seven months. Please go give her a virtual hug.
- Jen is relatively new to the infertility blogging community. She has had 2 miscarriages in the last 8 months, and was recently diagnosed with Factor V and MTHFR. She will be placed on heparin shots the next time she is pregnant, and is just waiting for her chance. Please stop by and show her some support.
- Mina's mother was recently diagnosed with cancer and she's reeling. Please stop by and hold her hand for a while.
- Creating a Family has information on the delays in receiving the Federal Adoption Tax Credit refund.
- Being Barren just found out that her sister has cancer.
- Baby Steps to Motherhood is having a rough time dealing with life right now and could use some extra encouragement and support.
- Project Baby is on an extended break from ttc and beginning to explore thoughts of living childfree. She could use some extra support right now.
- Annabelle is reeling from a diagnosis of male factor infertility. She is devastated and asking for prayers.
- Lauren just got a bfn from her IVF cycle and is feeling heartbroken and hopeless. She is also starting a new job tomorrow. She could use some love.
- None Today.
- My Grasp at Sanity got a BFP!
- Here's to Unwavering Hope has just unveiled a secret she has been keeping. Head on over to see her exciting last few weeks.
- Manda and J are going for an ultrasound tomorrow to determine if their daughter has a cleft lip. Good thoughts are appreciated.
- At 20 weeks pregnant with twins, Rosie landed herself in the ER with extremely high blood pressure. There are also some concerns about one of her babies which led to a referral for a special sonogram next week. Please let her know that she doesn't have to go through all of this on her own.
- Tigger finally had baby Colson on April 4th, after two inductions. Please go over and celebrate with her and her husband as they learn to be parents at last.
- Ally is proud to announce the adoption of her daughter, Josephine. Josie was an unexpected, but very welcome, surprise into Ally's life on April 3rd. She came home on Wednesday, April 6th and Ally, CatDaddy, and baby are thrilled to be together!
- CeeJay welcomed Braxon on Saturday, Apr. 9th! Please go and celebrate with her!
Read and Support