Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Book Tour: Kathy at Four of a Kind is hosting a book tour, with author participation, for Inconceivable: A Medical Mistake, the Baby We Couldn't Keep and Our Choice to Deliver the Ultimate Gift by Carolyn and Sean Savage. Kathy and Carolyn met and became friends four years ago when they were in a “cycle buddy” group on IVF Connections. Please click over to find out more and to sign up to participate in the tour. The Fertility Blogs is also doing a live chat about the book.
- Television Appearance: Watch Parenthood for Me on TV. Erica speaks about the history of the nonprofit and meet Dr. Eberhard Muechler, MD. He performed the very first in vitro fertilization procedure at the University of Rochester Medical Center.
- Fundraiser: A.M.S. says, "Team On The Road (otherwise known as A.M.S, Shannon, and Olivia Moonpie) has almost reached its fund raising goal of $1000 for the March of Dimes' March for Babies! Another $250 and they'll be there! If you would like to donate, please visit their team page or if you'd like to know other ways to help out, please visit this blog post."
- Submit Stories: Submissions wanted for Project IF: Uncommon Nonsense is looking for submissions from the Blogosphere to help other infertile women and their families. Visit her page to learn more about how your Blogger stories can help others. Remember, each of our stories has the ability to connect with at least one person, helping them to feel just a little less alone as they journey through this difficult time in their lives.
- Television: Annette Benavides is auditioning for the Biggest Loser show on NBC. Please visit her blog, watch her story, and share if you wish. She tells the story of her struggles with weight and self esteem, and speaks about pregnancy loss (stillbirth and miscarriage). Her video can be found on her blog or at http://www.vimeo.com/annettebiggestloser/audition.
- Question: Invisible Mother is looking for information about reproductive immunology (RI). She is particularly interested in the personal experiences of anyone who considered RI testing/treatments, regardless of whether you eventually decided to use the treatments offered or not. Success stories, with or without treatment, would be much appreciated. Also, information about treatment-related side-effects, and treatment effectiveness would be very helpful. Please share your stories on her blog.
- Daily Creme Update: There are currently 306 participants on the Creme de la Creme list (and 370 total currently in the queue to get on the list). The list is now closed. Make sure to check back often as new posts will go up daily.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- May I Please Have More? (secondary IF)
- A Woman's Grief (parenting) (religious/spiritual)
- Beautifully Mundane (living child-free)
- I Won't Fear Love is celebrating her blogoversary on Tuesday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Hobbit-ish Thoughts and Ramblings is celebrating her anniversary on Thursday. Go wish them congratulations.
- Candi is celebrating her birthday next Saturday. Go sing her a little song.
- The Braces Bunch anniversary is next Sunday!
- Kathy is celebrating her 4th Blogoversary today (Sunday, April 10th) and reflecting on what she has learned over the past 4 years!
- JuliaS is remembering next Saturday Lilith "Lily," the girl she lost in 2002. Please give her support.
- Meant to Be is remembering her daughter, who was born still one year ago. Go leave her words of love.
- Sunday, April 17, 2011 is the 3rd anniversary of Kathy's daughter Molly's birth and death. Kathy will be honoring and remembering Molly's short, but very special, life and memory that day.
- None Today.
- Fertility Nation created an infographic on 10 popular sayings that hurt infertile people's feelings. How many of these sayings have people said to you?
- Waiting for u, baby is gearing up for an April FET - wish her luck!
- Shannon is back after IVF success in September 2009 to do FET for a try at baby#2. Started cycling this week!
- Sara could use some extra support as she reels from an unsuccessful mTESE and canceled IVF cycle. Drop by and give her some extra love and encouragement as she figures out how to proceed.
- No New Ones
- Sparklythings had a scary bleed and then went into pre-term labor at 28 weeks. She is just home from the hospital and is now on complete bed rest (she is happy to be home though!). Besides reading and watching movies and RHOC, what can she do? What is easy to learn - crochet? Knitting? Productivity while prone... advice needed.
- Elm City Mom saw a heartbeat!
- After a tumultuous couple weeks, including betas that didn't rise, Gwinne's little peanut has a heartbeat. Keep her company while she waits for her next ultrasound.
- After 4 miscarriages, Mrs. Brightside just found out that she is once again pregnant. She could use everyone’s support during these trying first weeks to help her keep up her zen, zen, zen motto.
- Pinky just had a very disappointing first ultrasound for her pregnancy after IVF. Baby is measuring over a week behind. Please surround her with love.
- After a six year journey through infertility, Miss Mac is expecting her miracle(s)! Stop on over to congratulate a very sweet woman on some much deserved good news!
- Amy is pregnant! Join her in celebrating this special news.
- Kerri is celebrating her second beta and a positive pregnancy! Send her some love!
- The lovely Augusta is backing in the glow of her amazing positive pregnancy. She leaves the most beautiful comments for all of us, and would love to see some sweet comments sharing the love.
- And So it Goes is 11 weeks pregnant after IVF/ICSI#1 and considering an out-of-hospital birth at a birth center with a licensed midwife. She would love to hear from any IFers that chose this route or considered a similar route.
- Please congratulate Melissa over at Banking on It. She just received her BFP after IVF!
- Hope Is a Four Letter Word is cautiously ecstatic about her positive beta! Stop by and celebrate with her.
- Elizabeth and her family have brought home Annaliese from Korea! Please go and wish them congratulations on their new daughter!
- Stacie from Life As I Know It (formerly H.eee.re.Stor.key!) gave birth to Jackson Reece on Wednesday, March 30th! Congratulations!
Read and Support