Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Daily Creme Update: There are currently 306 participants on the Creme de la Creme list (and 370 total currently in the queue to get on the list). The list is now closed. Make sure to check back often as new posts will go up daily.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Rainbow Making 101 (pg loss)
- Connecting the Dots (parenting after IF)
- Forgetting to Remember to Forget (domestic adoption)
- On Monday, It's Either Sadness or Euphoria will be celebrating her anniversary. Go wish them congratulations.
- Wednesday is Reproductive Jeans' birthday. Go sing her a little song.
- So Dear and Yet So Far is remembering Jacob and Joshua on their unfulfilled due date this Thursday.
- Monday is the birthdate of B's daughter, Maya, whose death date anniversary is this Saturday. Please give her a lot of love and support this week.
- None Today.
- After getting their marriage back on track, Finding her Way and her hubby have finally contacted their local IVF clinic. Advice, support or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
- Beth is finally having hsg done tomorrow.
- My Reality's husband has been offered a transfer to an office three hours away. If they move, they would be much further away from their extended families, but with the increased salary would be able to try to build their family through IVF or adoption and give their daughter a sibling. She's looking for thoughts and advice.
- Elana from Elana's Musings has been having some trouble with her in-laws not liking her day care provider - who happens to be one of her best friends. She's really distraught and could use some support and comfort.
- The Childless Mom is supposed to undergo egg retrieval this week, but it keeps getting pushed back because her follicles are just not responding well enough to Bravelle. Keep her in your prayers and visit her blog to give her some love, encouragement, and support this week.
- After infertility, miscarriage, babyloss, and finally bringing home premature twins Bobby and Maya from the hospital in 2009, Michele and Peter are adopting a baby boy at the end of June!
- Do I Have to Be a Dink had a bleeding scare and spent the weekend on bedrest after a trip to the ER. On Monday she found out that the placenta tore. The specialist is concerned the baby might not get enough nutrients. She's on bedrest and a 2ww for an ultrasound to monitor the baby's progress.
- New Bedrest Babes:
- Hillary would appreciate thoughts, prayers, and especially any advice for bedrest following a cerclage. She is concerned and confused as this is her first time for both.
- It's a BFP for China Doll after her first IVF!
- Catherine W gave birth to Reuben on Wednesday 4th of May - Star Wars Day. Wish her congratulations.
Read and Support