Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Cyclesista Support: It's that time again! The latest cyclesista post is up. Visit to support bloggers who are actively cycling this month, or to add your own blog to the list.
- Blog Move: After an IVF cycle that ended in miscarriage, Aub is moving her blog in an effort to make it more private while she and her DH figure out what to do next in their TTC endeavors. Please note the new blog address is: http://longsufferinginoklahoma.blogspot.com/.
- Vote: A bunch of ALI bloggers are up for the Circle of Moms Top Adoption Blogs. Lori Lavender Luz (WriteMindOpenHeart.com), Heather (ProductionNotReproduction.com), Luna (LifeFromHere.wordpress.com) and others have been nominated as top adoption blogs. Click over to vote for them daily through June 21 so that they end up in the Top 25. You can vote daily, and you can vote for as many as you'd like.
- Project: Looking for some inspiration to get out of a blog slump? Photo Friday is back at Creating Motherhood! Look for a new theme each Monday and then share the photos on your own blog. No prizes, no voting, just take a photo and let us into your world.
- Daily Creme Update: There are currently 306 participants on the Creme de la Creme list (and 370 total currently in the queue to get on the list). The list is now closed. Make sure to check back often as new posts will go up daily.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Witty Infertility (in the beginning)
- Taking the Statistical Bullet is celebrating her birthday on Saturday, the 11th. Go over and sing her a little song.
- None Today.
- On June 4, Carey and Jeremy lost their triplets -- three beautiful boys -- at 22 weeks. Please give them support.
- Jill at High Heels & Huggies is coming up on 16 months of TTC and is depressed about it. She described IF as a "war of attrition" and is really feeling the strain of that. Please hop on over and provide her with some hugs and support.
- The Childless Mom just got a BFN on her first try at ICV-ICSI. After their small business failed, their house was robbed, and now finding out about both her and Hubby's infertility, she's at rock bottom.
- None Today.
- Jen is pregnant with their first after a crazy 2ww and a late surprise positive at 17 DPO.
- None Today.
Read and Support