Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- IComLeavWe: The June IComLeavWe list is now open.
- Project: April is proposing an ALI community tea exchange. Please comment on the post or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
- Business: My Hopeful Journey - Infertility Treatment Tracking application is preparing to open their virtual doors on June 1st. My Hopeful Journey’s mission is to simplify infertility treatment by making it possible to better integrate treatment into a woman’s daily life. Please go to their site if you want more information.
- Project: still life with circles is kicked off a blog project called Right Where You Are, where bloggers talk about right where they are in their grief. Each post is titled by the length since they lost their child(ren). Go check it out, add your experience, share in the grief journey.
- Daily Creme Update: There are currently 306 participants on the Creme de la Creme list (and 370 total currently in the queue to get on the list). The list is now closed. Make sure to check back often as new posts will go up daily.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Searching for Serendipity (general IF)
- The IVF Rooster (male p.o.v.)
- Grit and Patience (IVF)
- Waiting on Our Happily Ever After, Baby (in the beginning)
- Dragon and Blossom's Adventures (female factor)
- Swann's Pond celebrated her birthday on Monday. Go sing her a little song.
- Here We Go Again is celebrating her birthday on Thursday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- A Little Sweetness is also celebrating her birthday on Thursday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- And if you're not too full of cake, Stirrup Queens is also celebrating her birthday on Thursday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Last Wednesday was Womb For Improvement's three year blogoversary, it was also the day that she had 18 eggs retrieved for her second IVF. Let's hope the infertility blog turns into a pregnancy one very soon.
- On Saturday, JuliaS will be remembering Zach who she lost in 1995. Please give her support.
- Mina's mother has passed away, only a few weeks after her diagnosis with pancreatic cancer.
- Twangy's father-in-law, known as KDiddy on the blog, has died suddenly.
- Jennifer delivered her son Gavin at 18.5 weeks. He lived for approximately 1 hour. She had been on bedrest since January. Gavin was conceived through a successful IVF after 5 years of trying, which included 10 IUIs, 1 miscarriage, 1 failed IVF, and 1 failed FET.
- Augusta has just learned that she is miscarrying & is devastated. Please go abide with her and flood her with support.
- Are We There Yet? miscarried earlier this week. Please go leave her a word of support.
- Elana from Elana's Musings is still having a lot of family trouble and needs some major support. Check out her last few posts for details.
- Unaffected over at For We Are Bound by Symmetry finally has some answers. After 4 years of TTC, battling "unexplained infertility", Dr. Sher has recently diagnosed her with activated natural killer cells and antiphospholipid antibodies. He has recommended Intralipids+IVF. If you have any advice/experience/opinions to offer her, please stop by.
- Sunny Jenny returned from a blogging hiatus to report that she is about to file the adoption papers for her daughter, and she has just started a new IVF cycle. Wish her luck on both accounts!
- My (hopeful) Journey to Motherhood is 32 weeks along and her doctor has put her on bedrest for the remainder of her pregnancy. This single mama to be could use some company so stop on over and show her some support.
- New Bedrest Babes:
- None Today.
- In a bizarre and worrying turn of events, Egghunt's first beta post-FET was in the 11000s. The next beta showed the same figure and the clinic is suspecting a mix-up. Currently, there is neither a clear signal if Egghunt is pregnant, nor the actual numbers are out. Please pray for her and send her some good vibes.
- My Path to Insanity and Beyond - My TTC Journey finally got her long awaited BFP after 2.5 years, 4 IVF transfers, 2 operations, 3 semen analysis and countless blood tests. Please go wish her congratulations!
- For lostintranslation, her last FET resulted in a gorgeous BFP. Go sing her songs of delight!
- SurlyMama got a BFP after an eventful 2ww.
- None Today.
Read and Support