Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Survey/Giveaway: Keiko is running a survey about how people interact with her blog and what they want to see at Hannah Wept, Sarah Laughed. As an incentive, she's giving away a $25 Gift Card to one lucky survey taker. See her post for full details and link to the survey, open now through July 3rd.
- Project: Sign ups for Kristin's 2011 Book Challenge end on June 30th. Don't miss the chance to sign up and participate.
- Connection: A reader asks: "Drama With Infertility has not updated in 6 months, since after she found out the sex of the baby. Anyone know how she is?"
- Blog Move: Tracy has a new blog address! She's in the middle of her homestudy for domestic adoption.
- Resolve: For Father's Day, Resolve created a Twitterview on male infertility. They've compiled all the tweets in one place.
- Resolve: Whitney & Erick writes, "RESOLVE just released their list of chosen finalists for the Hope Award for Best Blog. I was shocked to find out that I was one of them! Please check out all the blogs and vote here. If you like my blog, I sure would appreciate your vote.
- Daily Creme Update: There are currently 306 participants on the Creme de la Creme list (and 370 total currently in the queue to get on the list). The list is now closed. Make sure to check back often as new posts will go up daily.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- A Penguin and an Owl (old blogger; new digs)
- Les Terres Fertiles (general IF)
- My Journey to Motherhood (in the beginning)
- Just Nicki's World (pg loss)
- Bloodsigns is celebrating her birthday on Monday. Go sing her a little song.
- Wednesday is Forever Reaching's anniversary and sobriety date. Go wish her congratulations on both.
- Luna is celebrating her anniversary on Thursday. Go wish them congratulations.
- July 1st marks 7 years since In Due Time began TTC.
- Amy's unfulfilled due date was Wednesday, June 22nd. Please send some love.
- None Today.
- Sarah of Bio Girl just got a BFN from her FET using her last frozen embryo. This is the end of the line for her, and she will have to come to terms with Henry's being an only child. Stop by and give her some support.
- Finding My New Normal is super excited to be starting her first donor egg IVF cycle. The first injections start on June 30th and expected transfer date will be very early August. She is hoping to find a few cycle buddies or other people who have been through this before for support and advice. Her previous pregnancy was via IUI with Clomid so this is her first time doing the whole IVF thing and she's not sure what to expect.
- Kelly at is having her first laproscopy for endometriosis removal on Wednesday June, 29th. The surgery will hopefully be beneficial in her attempt to get pregnant. Please wish her good luck and a speedy recovery!
- After 3 years of trying to conceive on their own, Angela and her husband are venturing into the land of infertility treatment. Please offer your support if you get the chance! Thank you!
- Meim (Tears Are For Babies) has a lot on her plate right now and could use some extra love.
- None Today.
- Slightly Cosmopolitan got a surprise BFP! She is anxious and worried since her loss last year but also hopeful and happy.
- Geochick is a mom! A baby boy was placed with her for adoption last week. Go wish the new family congratulations.
- Unexpectedly at 31.5 weeks, Rebecca gave birth to a boy on 06/21/11. Mom and baby are doing well, but give her some love and support since his birthday came so early!
- Sarah is pleased to announce the arrival of her baby Kipling, born May 25th 2011. He was born at 39w5d, and is her second child, after her firstborn son Foster was stillborn at 39w3d in March 2010.
- Busted Babymaker announced that baby girl has arrived after a long, but uneventful labor on June 22, 2011! Go send her congrats!
Read and Support