Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- IComLeavWe: The October IComLeavWe list is open.
- Support: It's that time again! The latest Cyclesista post is up. Visit to support bloggers who are actively cycling this month, or to add your own blog to the list.
- Blog Move: Vablondie writes, "My blog, Do Without Doing, has moved! I have made the switch to wordpress., and my blog can now be found at the submitted address. Come and check out the new digs!"
- Blog Move: MJ with Waiting, Wishing, Hoping recently moved her blog from Wordpress to Blogger. Please check out the new site!
- Project: Kathy from Four of a Kind is hosting a new weekly blog hop starting Tuesday, September 27 called Time Warp Tuesdays. The idea is to revisit and share some of our favorite blog entries from our archives and reflect on our journeys since we wrote them. Each week Kathy will share a theme and then we will browse through our old blog entries to find one that relates. From there you write a new post in which you introduce and link to the old post, as well as talk about your life and experiences since your wrote the older blog entry. Then you link up to the Time Warp post and visit and comment on other blogs.
- Lost Blogger: A reader asks: "Has anyone heard from/about Chronicles of …? She last posted in February 2011, and was 20 weeks along at that time with her twins (the Boos). Since then, there has been no update whatsoever on her blog. Any update on her would be appreciated. If you know anything, please leave a message in the comments section below."
- Vote: Kristin at Once a Mother's story written in the memory of Peyton Elizabeth (who succumbed to Infant Leukemia at 28 days old in 2008) is currently at #2 position in an online contest of Reader's Digest. If she becomes #1, Peyton's story would be featured in RD, and it would be a huge word-out for the ALI community. To read the entry and vote for the story, please click here (http://apps.facebook.com/yourlifecontest/node/1789). Note that you do NOT need a facebook account to vote, so get clicking immediately and also help spread the word! You can tweet about it, or even post about this on your own blog! And vote!
- Research: A reader writes, "Little research has been conducted on the safety of conceiving after methotrexate (commonly used to treat ectopic pregnancies). Thus, the following unscientific survey of women's experiences was developed to gain better understanding of this issue. If you have TTC after methotrexate, please complete the following short (5 minutes) and anonymous survey. Once 75 responses have been compiled, results will be posted. Please click the link below or cut and paste into your browser.
- Question: Mel would like to know if anyone has had experience with the Microdose Lupron Flare Protocol. After 2 cancelled cycles due to poor response, this will be the next protocol their doctor recommended. See email on blog.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Stuck (secondary IF)
- Petri Dish Chronicles (IVF)
- Too Young to be Infertile (PCOS)
- Somewhere Only We Know (endo)
- Geebaby (male factor)
- Allison is celebrating her birthday on Monday. Go sing her a little song.
- MO celebrated her birthday Sept 25! It's not too late to share a slice of cake with her.
- Life of the Barely Sane celebrated her 10th wedding anniversary last week. Go wish her congratulations!
- The Duchess is remembering the loss of her father 19 years ago. Go give her a hug.
- After 7 years of infertility, In Due Time had a surprise pregnancy end in a miscarriage last week before she even knew she was pregnant.
- Please go offer lifeslurper your love and support. She and Wobbles just found out their hard fought pregnancy isn't viable and she will be going through another loss.
- One year ago this week JJ found out she was pregnant for the first time, and two weeks later miscarried. She hoped and prayed to be pregnant again by the anniversary date, but instead AF is rearing her ugly head. Extra support is appreciated during this emotional time. Thank you!
- The Childless Mom had a very rough retrieval last week and has developed OHSS. Everything seems to have gone wrong with this IVF-ICSI #2 after #1 failed a few months ago. Stop by and give her some blog love before her transfer on Tuesday.
- Mummydr's first ever mammogram was abnormal and the doc found something in the left breast. She is hoping that it will all be okay and needs lots of positive vibes.
- Staci is a new blogger, but she's in desperate need of support. She lost her little girl in May and people are acting like she should be over it. She really needs some love and support.
- Ruby at A for Adventure undergoes open heart surgery this week! Hoping for good health leading up to it and a full recovery afterwards.
- None Today.
- Jem at Ambition: Motherhood is pregnant and just graduated from her RE after her 8-week ultrasound (yes, they saw and heard a heartbeat!). She and Mr. Jem are over the moon at the success of this donor sperm IUI cycle, after multiple loss and BFNs via IVF.
- Emily just found out she is pregnant after IVF #2! Go wish her congratulations as she waits for rising beta numbers!
- Lulu just got her BFP after IVF #2! First beta came back at 135!
- Rain from Weathering the Storm has just flown across the country to welcome Cadet into her family and hopefully in 3-5 months time the adoption should be final.
- LJ from Our Family Beginnings and her husband are welcoming baby HD into their home via adoption. Go wish them congratulations.
- Holly and Nathan finally received the paperwork in the mail indicating that their little miracle, Miles, is theirs forever!
Read and Support