Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Project: Pam at Bloodsigns is making a quilt for her friend who has stage 4 breast cancer and is looking for bloggers to contribute squares.
- Giveaway: Amy accidentally ordered two Belleruth Naperstak Help With Fertility guided meditation CDs. Rather than try to return one, she'll mail the spare to the first person to email her with interest at ame dot dame at gmail dot com. (Product info at http://www.healthjourneys.com/product_detail.aspx?id=89)
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- A Life of Choice (IVF)
- Remembering Funny (parenting after loss) -- old blogger; new digs (you will be able to figure it out from her name)
- Dragondreamer's Lair is celebrating her blogoversary on Tuesday. Go wish her congratulations.
- None Today.
- Rebecka and her family said goodbye to their 2 year old daughter Katy today 5 days after she failed to wake up from surgery to remove a brain tumor. Katy has 4 siblings and a large family mourning her short life. She could really use our support. Donations for the family are being collected by Genevieve at gvandmonkey.blogspot.com.
- Heather is struggling with the grief over her mom who sadly passed away just three month ago. Please give her some support to let her know she's not alone.
- Mother Nature Schmature was diagnosed with "severe post-partum depression following spontaneous abortion." She's going through a really difficult time and could use some love.
- Kat just found out her FET is a BFN. Please hop over to give her some support through this difficult time.
- I Believe in Miracles is back to blogging after a 2 year hiatus. She's had 2 miscarriages in her attempts to conceive #2 and could use some encouragement.
- Dr. Spouse has been picked by an expectant mom to be part of her adoption plan! The little boy is due in January.
- Oro needs help from secondary infertiles who had traumatic births as to how to get over the anxiety and fear when attempting a secondary, especially when treatment is required.
- Kmom is writing an *amazing* series of articles on PCOS, one every woman with PCOS should read. This website (though not these articles) does feature pregnancy, so just stick to the articles if you're in a fragile space.
- A reader writes: "New post about why infertile women/couples are not angry and bitter is worth a read if you have ever experienced someone making this assumption about you!"
- None Today.
- Sunny Jenny is halfway through her pregnancy and has learned that she is having a girl!
- Almost There and DH were chosen to be LG's forever family! Congratulations!
Read and Support