Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Cyclesista: "After a lot of dicking around, we have changed the cyclesista domain name to http://www.cyclesista.org/ . We'd love it if everyone could update their cyclesista buttons to reflect the new address! If you go to cyclesista there's a copy and paste bit of code to make the job easy (look in the sidebar). And if you haven't got a button to update, now's your chance!"
- Invite Only: A blogger writes, "Due to a security incident I have deleted my old blog Path to Insanity. I have started a wordpress blog (http://lifeafterinfertility.wordpress.com). It is currently invite only. I am not sure if I will continue to write. I just didn't want to lose my content and two years of pouring my heart out. If you want to email me to have an invitation email me at email@example.com."
- Offline: After her blog was inadvertently "outed" on Facebook by a clueless relative who stumbled onto it, Loribeth at The Road Less Travelled has taken her blog offline for the time being. She hopes to return in a week or two, after the dust settles.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Queen of the Slipstream (IVF)
- Henry Street is celebrating her blogoversary on Monday. Go wish her congratulations.
- The Maybe Bab(ies) is celebrating her birthday on Wednesday. Go sing her a little song.
- Stacie turned 40 and could use some big love especially from those of us on the far side of 40 -- hey, it's not that bad!
- None Today.
- None Today.
- Ginger and Lime received a BFN on her latest IUI cycle. Go shower her with some love.
- After two failed IVF cycles, Heather's husband has told her that he does not wish to use donor eggs or pursue adoption to build their family. She is devastated.
- Chickenpig's husband called off their IVF cycle on the DAY OF RETRIEVAL. This comes on the heels of a recent miscarriage. She could use a lot of love and support.
- Please send Whitney some much-needed support. Her surrogate backed out after completing all the preparatory steps due to pressure from the surrogate's husband.
- JJ has been having several health problems. This Friday she will have surgery to remove a suspicious non-fibroid-uterine-tumor. Head over to her blog to keep her company as she recuperates from surgery.
- Toddlers and Test Tubes is in the 2ww after IVF transfer - go cheer her on while she waits!
- Kate at Infertile First Mom had to cancel her first and only shot at an IVF cycle do to lack of response to the medications. Please go give her a big hug and lots of support.
- None Today.
- None Today.
- Emma is happy to announce that her Rainbow Baby, Gavin, was born on March 27, 2012, just one day shy of his due date after an induced labor due to high blood pressure.
- On Friday April 13th, Lissie brought home her beautiful baby boy, Finley William. Both mom and baby are doing well.
- Finally pregnant after her third IVF, BB was out of town visiting family and was hospitalized with severe preeclampsia. Her beautiful baby girl Ella was delivered just a short time later at 25 weeks. Little Ella is a fighter, just like her mom, but they could both use some support during this difficult time.
Read and Support