Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- IComLeavWe: Commenting week has begun (the 21st - 28th).
- End of an Era: The Shifty Shadow is closing her blog and riding off into the sunset with the next leg of the journey. Please give her sweet wishes on her final post.
- Project: Lori Shandle-Fox is looking for other infertility bloggers who would be interested in contributing to a big blogger blitz for Father's Day at her site, Laughing IS Conceivable. Any posts which would educate, entertain or inspire future dads who are struggling with either personal infertility, as part of a couple etc would be welcome. The main purpose of this blogfest is to encourage and honor men and remind them and ourselves that no matter how self-absorbed the sucko journey might be: It's really not at all just about us. The posts need to be at least partially original and not exact re-posts. They do not have to be directly related to Father's Day but should be pertinent and of interest to men (and ideally women too) at this time of year. Please submit or direct any questions to Lori at email@example.com or via the contact form on her blog http://laughingisconceivable.com.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- The Other Side of the Rainbow (parenting after loss)
- OnceAMother celebrates her third blogoversary this week, and is reflecting on where she is three years and four Mother's Days after losing her daughter.
- EmHart's grandmother, Granny Sam, turns 90 on the 20th of May. She suffered multiple losses and battled infertility back in the 1940's. Em has written a post in tribute to her which she would like to share with the community to honor Granny Sam's strength and bravery. Em would also like to wish her the very happiest of Birthdays.
- Please remember with Aoife on her son's first anniversary of his birth. He was born still on May 20th last year due to an umbilical cord accident. They were blessed with the birth of his younger brother, Hugo, 3 weeks ago, but they still miss their beautiful firstborn, Seamus.
- Please remember Maya with The Shifty Shadow. She would have been six this week.
- Caz's brother and sister in law have just lost their baby well into the last trimester. Please send them your love. Caz lost her precious Sophia in September 2009, no family should ever have to go through this twice.
- Starfishkitty just found out her recent pregnancy is over. This was her first IVF cycle and 6th pregnancy loss.
- Womb for Improvement just discovered she lost her pregnancy. Please go send support.
- I.V.Effed is in the midst of a loss. Please go give her a hug.
- Val's blog is about happiness... mostly. But when she miscarried in February and realized the pain that accompanies such a loss, she decided to ditch the "happiness" theme and tell her story in an honest, frank way. Angels sang when she fell upon the LFCA site. Val's hope: that some other sister out there can benefit from her experience.
- Dreamseeker is hopeful and excited about her impending panel date for adoption on July 11th. Not long to go now... She will be a mum this year, truly a dream come true!
- After 3 miscarriages and experiencing SIF for the 7 years since her daughter was born, Alana was finally referred to an RE. Her first appointment was last week and went really well. They are optimistic for Child #2 for the first time in several years and would love support.
- Survive and Thrive is at home resting after being in hospital with high blood pressure.
- Just before Mother's Day, Kristin received news that her second beta had doubled nicely. She is doing her best to fully embrace this pregnancy rather than live in fear caused by past miscarriage.
- After holding out until the end of the two-week wait (what admirable self-control!), Stephanie received a BFP just before Mother's Day.
- None Today.
Read and Support