Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Question: It Is What It Is (or Is It?) is gathering anecdotal evidence on the need for cerclage. Please go over and read about her situation and weigh in with your own stories about cerclage and cervical issues.
- Project: Bereaved and Blessed asks, "Are you doing the Time Warp this month? Through Time Warp Tuesday we revisit and share some of our favorite blog entries from our archives and reflect on our journeys since we wrote them. The theme for June is Fathering. Piggybacking on our theme for May, in June we will reflect on the roles that the fathers in our lives have played. Whether you reflect on a post that you wrote about your own father, a father figure and/or your husband or significant other, choose a blog entry from your archives that you wrote related to fathering. As with our “Mothering” topic in May, this can be a post where you talked about your own experience with fathers in your life, one in which you wrote about your hopes and dreams for fathers and/or men that you love and care about, a blog entry about fathers who have influenced you and/or however else you may interpret this topic. Then write a new post on your blog about why you chose the post that you did and what has happened in your life since. Join us for some great reading, reflection and discussion! Linky opens at midnight (CST) on Tuesday, June 12th!"
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Tales of a Cautious Optimist (general IF)
- Let the Happy In (general IF, depression and TTC)
- Why Not Us? (IUI/IVF)
- Silent Sorority is celebrating her birthday on Monday. Go sing her a little song.
- Taking the Statistical Bullet is also celebrating her birthday on Monday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- A Cop, A Nurse, 3 Dogs, and Maybe Baby is celebrating her birthday and blogoversary next Saturday. Go wish her happy birthday and congratulations.
- Baking & Babies is celebrating her first blog-o-versary; one entire year of sharing recipes and infertility struggles with the world wide web.
- None Today.
- Please surround M with love. She lost her triplets yesterday, one week before they reached viability.
- Adrift on a Dandelion Breeze got a crushing, heartbreaking BFN.
- Survive and Thrive is having a painful ear infection and partial paralysis of her face, which could be Bell's Palsy, or could be Ramsy Hunt Syndrome (like shingles). She could use some encouraging words!
- Ernie Girl is experiencing thyroid problems while pregnant, and is wondering if anyone has any advice or insights into this situation.
- None Today.
- Deborah got a BFP at the end of May. Please stop by and wish her luck!
- Cloudy with a chance of infertility welcomed their healthy baby boy on May 31st! Go wish them congratulations.
Read and Support