Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Connection: Adventures In Infertility-Land writes, "I am currently headed for divorce after a long infertility battle. I am looking to connect with other bloggers who are in this same space- either at a cross roads in their marriage or headed for divorce/ separation."
- Project: Lori Shandle-Fox writes, "Infertility Bloggers from around the world have come together this week to remind the guys how important they truly are...in our family building journeys & our lives. Please join us all this week and bring along the men... whether infertility sufferers themselves or your support person. All posts were written especially for this Father's Day Bounce-Around event. So come join us now thru this Sunday, June 17th. (Many posts will be up after as well) Let's Hear It For The Boys."
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today.
- Making Me Mom is celebrating her anniversary on Monday. Go wish them congratulations.
- A Woman My Age is celebrating her birthday on Tuesday. Go sing her a little song.
- Life's Little Reflections is also celebrating her birthday on Tuesday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Soulblisszen is also celebrating her birthday on Tuesday. Go sing her a little song.
- The Smartness is celebrating her anniversary on Friday. Go wish them congratulations.
- None Today.
- Just a couple of months after losing her precious twins, Aminadav and Naava, A Thousand Oceans -- pregnant again -- is experiencing another loss. Please offer her support at this heartbreak.
- Jill's first ultrasound showed an empty sac. Please give her support.
- Please go over and say a prayer for Leslie as she found out that she lost her baby at 18w.
- Please offer condolences for Mrs.Trifectagirl as her husband passed away today after a month long battle in the hospital due to heart complications. He leaves behind a 1 year old son.
- Please send love to L at My Hormonacoaster as she found out that she lost her baby at 16w today. She will be delivering tomorrow.
- Mrs. Gamgee received the crushing news that her parents were separating. The news was unexpected and Mrs. Gamgee has just given birth to her second baby Pip. Please send her lots of love.
- Beautiful Mess is in a sticky situation with her teenage daughter. Any constructive advice would be appreciated.
- No Longer Broken is ending her relationship with her children's father. They got divorced 5 years ago, but she had given him a second chance. Things didn't work out. She had been trying to have another baby, and had miscarried in November. Guess it doesn't matter if she is broken or not.
- Helene's rainbow baby was diagnosed with cancer at 7 months. He recently got done with his last round of chemotherapy. He is now being examined under anesthesia every month to make sure that the cancer doesn't come back. She needs your support to make it through this difficult time!
- None Today.
- Julie is expecting Baby #2 after IVF!
- It's twins for KK! Please pop by to congratulate them on this exciting news!
- On her 1 year anniversary of finding out her 1st pregnancy was non-viable during an ultrasound, Amanda has found out her 3rd pregnancy is good to go. She's 21 weeks pregnant and baby is looking great!
- Making Me Mom gave birth to James on June 9th. Go wish her congratulations.
- Frostina is here! She was born happy and healthy on June 8th. Congratulations, My New Normal!
- After over 4 years of waiting, Rebecca had her twins at 31w3d.! The boys are now 2 mos old but one is still in the hospital and she had a scary incident with the other which resulted in her administering CPR.
- Tippy's twins arrived safely in the world on June 12th. Congratulations!
Read and Support