Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Project: Have you noticed a perfect moment in June? Not necessarily that something perfect happened TO you, but that through simple awareness you noticed that you were happy or content. Share that moment with us during the week of June 25, and add your link on WriteMindOpenHeart.com. Then visit the perfect moments of other participants -- an exercise that's likely to bring grins and giggles.
- Connection: S of Misconceptions About Conception is looking for success stories for a friend in real life who does not blog and is going through a very difficult situation. Her friend K is pregnant with twin boys and will be 21 weeks along tomorrow. Twin B has died due to congenital abnormalities. (As far they can tell, Twin A is normal and healthy.) Has anyone known of a situation where one twin has died in utero at this early gestation and the still-living twin has made it to viability and survived? Please email S at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Blog Offline: Geohde writes, "Unpleasantness with family member who has turned out to have been presumably snooping, reading my blog for goodness knows how long and now has done all sorts of horrid unpleasantness about things never intended they read. Said family member has been reminded that while things they weren't intended to read may be upsetting, snooping, severely punishing and abusing somebody on the grounds of reading their private thoughts is rather poor form. Said family member has been informed that there is a big difference between abusing somebody to their face out of the blue and my writing something that should have been private on an anonymous internet forum to vent feelings without causing direct hurt. I'm in lockdown until I work out what to do. I miss you all and this is killing me - nearly a decade of blogging, my life, my loss, all of it has been shared with such a wonderful group of women and I really don't know what to say other than that this has been ruined. Email me missionimpossibleinfertile at yahoo.com for access to the blog while I figure things out."
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Birds and the Beas (male factor)
- Loves for Petal (general IF)
- It's Just a Box of Rain (parenting after adoption)
- Tales from Our Yellow Brick Road (IUI/IVF)
- Stirrup Queens (er... that's me) is celebrating her 6th blogoversary on Monday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Bloodsigns is celebrating her birthday on Wednesday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Life from Here is celebrating her anniversary next Saturday. Go wish them congratulations.
- None Today.
- Please stop by to send Amber some love. Her 5-month-old Luke has left this world behind, leaving his family brokenhearted.
- Amber & Matt's birthmom had a change of heart and they will not be able to adopt that sweet baby girl after all. Please give them lots of comfort & encouragement!
- Trish recently found a lump in her breast. She had a double mastectomy last Wednesday & has since found out her lymph nodes are not clear. Please sending prayers & good wishes to her.
- After an unsuccessful FET, Cristy has reached the end of the road in fertility treatments and is stopping her pursuit of biological children. She and her husband are grieving the loss of these children. Please stop by and offer your support.
- None Today.
- None Today.
- Heather had Nicholas by c-section on Wednesday 13 June. He was totally worth the wait!
- MJ's rainbow baby finally arrived! Please come by and welcome sweet Benjamin to the world!
- Leslie gave birth to her rainbow twins last month at 29 weeks 2 days. They are still in the hospital and growing a bit each day!
Read and Support