Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Missing Bloggers: Keiko has out an All Points Bulletin for a list of missing ALI bloggers at her blog. If you have updates about any of the blogs or bloggers, she would be grateful if you could share. Also, if there are other ALI bloggers that have gone missing and you'd like updates, please share in the comments to her post as well.
- Book: Panamahat has resumed her recurrent miscarriage blog after a long hiatus. She is writing a book on the many and varied impacts that infertility have on those that suffer from it, and those that care for them. She would like to collect your stories and experiences on a wide range of themes. Please come over and join the discussions.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Today is Cloudy with a Chance of Infertility's birthday. Go sing her a little song.
- BarrenAlbion is celebrating her birthday next Thursday. And is having a hard time. And could use a slice of birthday cake.
- Hydrangeas are Pretty is celebrating her birthday next Friday. Go sing her a little song.
- Tarable is celebrating her 6th blogoversary, right where she is supposed to be. Cheers!
- Rain is celebrating her blogoversary on July 27th! Head on over and celebrate with her, McRuger, and Cadet.
- Short Poetry - Words Move writes, "A bit of poetry written for my sister who lost her baby at full term only to find out that she had ovarian cancer. I lost my sister in September. I am an African film director and pharmacologist."
- None Today.
- The Single Hussy just found out that her 14-month old foster daughter, A, for whom she has cared since birth has been permanently placed with a distant relative out of state despite her desire to adopt her.
- None Today.
- Krystyn (Bring on the Babies...) is being very closely monitored at 34 weeks due to decreased movement. All other signs are good, but it's been scary.
- Amanda just had a great first ultrasound and saw a heartbeat! This was a big milestone for her after a number of years of IF and several losses. Please visit her to wish her continued health through her pregnancy.
- None Today.
Read and Support