Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Anniversary of the Lost and Found: Next Saturday marks the 5 year anniversary of the Lost and Found. At first, it was just an updated post on Stirrup Queens, and in a few weeks, it will be the anniversary of when we moved to this address. Happy 5 year anniversary, little LFCA.
- IComLeavWe: The August IComLeavWe list is now open.
- IComLeavWe Tracker: Keiko made a tracker that can be used each IComLeavWe. She writes, "I made a blank ICLW tracking template in Google Docs (I'm about to start plugging in URLs into my own version). Anywho, it's set to be shared publicly, view only, and then folks can just go to File > Download As and save to their own comps/Google docs. The dates are listed as numeric dates only, so it can be used for any month."
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Trying for Baby T (PCOS)
- Quietly Southern (PCOS)
- Maybe, Baby (general IF)
- Life Pared Down (parenting after IF; old blogger in new digs)
- Chicken Nuggets and Cookie Butts (parenting after adoption)
- Who Shot My Stork? is celebrating her birthday on Thursday. Go sing her a little song.
- EmHart is celebrating her first wedding anniversary today. They have taken Meg the pup on her first trip to the seaside and will be gorging on seafood all weekend.
- Rebekah at OnceUponABFP is remembering the loss of her twins who were to be born this week and is finding it very hard.
- July 24 would've been Jeanna's due date. Happy angel birthday, Malachi.
- Ashleigh is remembering Owen 5 years later.
- Tami-Scramble is facing a missed miscarriage at 9 weeks. Please give her support as she grieves her loss.
- Dandelion Breeze's embryo for FET did not survive the thaw and she is devastated.
- None Today.
- None Today.
- On July 14th, after 3 weeks of bed rest due to her water breaking at 31 weeks, Jessica welcomed her son Maxwell. Maxwell is thriving in the NICU and his parents look forward to bringing home their sweet rainbow baby.
Read and Support