Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Anniversary of the Lost and Found: Monday marks the five year anniversary of the LFCA moving into this current space.
- Grants: Parenthood for Me (PFM) announce their grantees for 2012. They are awarding a total of $24,000 to 6 applicants - 3 for adoption and 3 for fertility treatments. Their grant cycle for 2012 is now closed and will re-open in January 2013. Read about the first baby born with help from a PFM grant.
- Blog Closing: IF Crossroads writes, "After 3 years, I am finally saying "goodbye" to IF Crossroads. It's been an amazing ride and I'm so happy to have met all of you during this journey. But the time has come to let go of the past and this blog is a huge part of the past for me. Please pop over to read my farewell and to find my contact information. xo."
- Missing Blogger: A blogger writes, "Does anyone have an email addy for Sonja? Her blog is private now and I wanted to check in with her. The quads should be just over 2 years old!"
- Blog Hop: Bonnie writes: "We are just getting this blog off the ground and would like to promote our first Blog Hop. Give1Save1 helps raise money for families in the adoption process. We now have a domestic blog that helps with domestic adoptions. If you're a family who is currently in the domestic adoption process, or who has completed a domestic adoption, hop on over."
- Password: Guera! write, "I just wanted to publish my password here. It's zarite. I am not so concerned about your readers...I just wanted to make it a challenge for those in my real world to read my blog. Thanks!"
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Dear Finley (neonatal death)
- The Yellow Blanket (pg loss)
- Unexplained Rantings (pg loss)
- Someday, She Said (pg after loss)
- Baby Dreams is celebrating her birthday on Monday. Go sing her a little song.
- A New Day is celebrating her birthday on Wednesday. Go sing her a little song.
- CD1 Again is celebrated her birthday last week and her anniversary this Saturday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Lisa at Our Wish Come Two is celebrating her 5 year blogoversary on August 27th!
- Monday marks the yearly anniversary of Julie's father's death. Please give her a hug.
- Trisha is experiencing a missed miscarriage at 10 weeks. Please reach out to her with support and love in this devastating time.
- Our Growing Gardunn has just recently suffered her fourth heartbreaking miscarriage. Please rally around her and offer support in this trying time.
- Please go send some love and support to Bernadette. Her twins were born prematurely to a surrogate in India 4 months ago. Bernadette has been with them in Delhi for the past 4 months, without her husband, waiting for her son to be able to breathe on his own so they can all come home (her daughter is healthy). She is currently trying to arrange a medical evacuation for him, and she just found out he may have some long-term problems. She needs a lot more than hugs, but let's give her some of those, at least.
- Egghunt received incredible and devastating news about her donor cycle. Please send her lots of love.
- None Today.
- After a successful IVF cycle, EndoJourney is struggling with a high risk pregnancy due to a large subchorionic hematoma.
- D peed and was rewarded with two lines. Whoot!
- Almost There gave birth to Lucas on July 23rd!
- BIAGO - Baby, If All Goes Optimally gave birth to big, healthy D!
- Just Smile and Blog has given birth to a beautiful baby boy, Jett, on August 3rd.
Read and Support