Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Lost Blogger: A reader writes, "Has anyone heard from Dandelion Breeze recently? Her last update was Friday 3rd of August right before deciding to move forward with a new IVF-cycle or not. Please leave a comment if you know she's ok and just taking a break from blogging."
- Blog Move: Seriously?! has moved over to Wordpress!
- Giveaway: Believe In Miracles has 2 Clear Blue Easy Digital Ovulation kits she would like to give away. They expired 12/11, but they should still be good. No charge... just want to pass them along to someone who can use them. You can contact her at email@example.com.
- Project: This months IComLeavWe My Hopeful Journey will be in the midst of a blogging/journaling series. The inspiration is Circle + Bloom's eBook - 28 Ways In 28 Days to Re-think your Fertility. Please follow along and share!
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- While We Were Waiting (adoption; non-us)
- Waiting for Lyla Beth (IVF)
- Belly Talks (pg after IF/loss)
- The Barren Librarian (general IF)
- A Cop, A Nurse, 3 Dogs, and Maybe Baby is celebrating her anniversary on Tuesday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Mrs. Gamgee is celebrating her birthday on Tuesday. Go sing her a little song. And then her blogoversary is on Wednesday! A congratulations are in order.
- None Today.
- None Today.
- Our Pathway to Parenthood's first IVF attempt in June resulted in severe OHSS (hospitalization) and they were forced to cancel their embryo transfer. Thankfully, they had six embryos frozen. They transferred two frozen embryos on September 6 and are hoping and praying that this cycle provides them with a healthy pregnancy. Their beta is scheduled for September 17.
- Elizabeth received devastating news about her son on September 11th. Please go over there and give her a lot of support.
- After IVF, severe OHSS and a large subchorionic hemorrhage, EndoJourney is now faced with a dynamic cervix that is threatening the length of the pregnancy. She is 24 days away from viability and months away from term and is scared.
- None Today.
- After a very bump start, Seriously's adoption is finally forever. She just received her Adoption Order. Please go on over and celebrate with her and her forever daughter! From RPL to Adoption, she would not have survived this journey without her ALI girls!
Read and Support