Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Creme de la Creme: The 2012 list opens on Monday morning.
- Password Protected: If You Don't Stand For Something has moved over to Wordpress. If you need the password for the posts, please contact her at email@example.com. Please update your links!
- Blog Closing: "I'm sad to report that I will be shutting down Fearlessly Infertile in a few days. We've decided to stop pursuing adoption (or any means of parenthood for that matter). I don't want my blog to turn into a "child-free" blog, instead I'm choosing to start fresh by opening up a new travel-themed blog. If you'd like to keeping in touch please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org."
- Book Review: Michele had the opportunity to review the new title, Bringing in Finn, which details a story of infertility, loss, and surrogacy. Pop over to read the full review; she highly recommends the book to anyone struggling with mother-daughter relationships, infertility, loss, or who is questioning surrogacy/having a gestational carrier as a possible path.
- Giveaway: Theyellowblanket is giving away 12 boxes/months' worth digital FRER OPKs! (20 test strips per box).
- Question: Suzanne asks, "Hi! I am looking for an IVF organizer. I seem to remember a blogger made a funky one and sells them but I can't recall who- I know there's one by Stephanie Fry called the IVF companion and it's a binder and not sure it's still available." If you know of one, leave the answer in the comment section below.
- Fundraising: Michele is running the 2012 Marine Corps Marathon in Washington, DC at the end of the month. As part of her fundraising efforts on behalf of Team Lemon, she has a special offer for those who have lost a child. Click over to read more about her running in memory of your special one(s).
- Project: Cristy is hosting another Fertility Sock exchange. Sock exchange is open to everyone in the ALI community. Deadline for participation is Oct 15th.
- Advice: Tigger's friend has a couple of fibroids in her uterus that are causing her quite a bit of pain. She has given Tigger permission to ask the blogosphere for ways to deal with the pain while she fights insurance to get surgery covered. If you've had fibroids, please head over and give her friend your suggestions.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- BFN Equals Big Fat Tears (balanced translocation)
- Patience is Not My Virtue (in the beginning)
- AMH! OMG! (IVF)
- I Thought This Was Supposed to be Easy (general IF)
- Remembering Doria (elusive male pov)
- Bree celebrated her birthday on Friday, September 28th. You can still go over and sing her a little song.
- None Today.
- On Monday, Oct 8th, Erin from Will Carry On twin's were born still at 20 week 5 days. She lost their brother/sister at 11 weeks. This is her fifth pregnancy loss in 2 years, with 7 children lost to date. She could use support and love during this time.
- Please send love and support to Mrs Green Grass at Baby Making Merry Go Round. She is in the hospital with contractions at 24 weeks. During this scary, stressful time several bloggers have posted negative comments about her. Please surround her with encouragement and love!
- Good Egg Hatched comes back after a long blogging break with a heavy load of rough updates. Please welcome her back with all the support she deserves.
- Mash's friend had a suspicious lump removed from a breast, and she has been asked to stay out of TTC for the next five years, even when the lady wanted to turn into a single mom. This friend is floored and sad, and Mash wants prayers and wishes for her. Please keep Mash's friend in your prayers.
- None Today.
- Dora writes, "I'm hosting a virtual baby shower for Mo (Life And Love In The Petri Dish). It's been a long, heartbreaking road for Mo and Will, but their daughter is almost here! Pop over to the Party blog for an explanation."
- Tami found out this week that she is pregnant for the third time this year. She is understandably nervous because of her previous two miscarriages but had a great first beta. She could use lots of support and positive vibes!
- After 8 years of TTC, Sams finally got her BFP! Some celebrating is in order.
- Maggie arrived safely on September 18th via C-Section. Congratulations!
- Jen went into labor on her own on 9/26 and delivered a healthy baby boy named Ryan. Send them love!
Read and Support