Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Creme de la Creme: the 2012 Creme de la Creme already has 85 people on the list. The list closes for submissions on December 15th. If you'd like to be added, please read this post and then submit a post.
- Lost Blogger: Foxy writes, "I've lost touch with a one of my blogging friends who has taken her blog private. I'd love to get back in touch with Sara at Empty Whole. Can someone who is in touch with her let her know that I miss her posts? Thanks!"
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Make Your Own Luck (IVF)
- A Practice in Patience (IVF)
- Losing Chiara (stillbirth) - Living Children
- Mission 2 B a Mom (cancer)
- Fertility Quest (endo)
- Amy will be celebrating her birthday on Monday, October 22nd and celebrated her 7th wedding anniversary on October 4th!
- None Today.
- KelBel found out on Monday, 10/15 that they lost Fred (this was the name they gave their embryo) at 8 weeks. Waiting for a natural m/c and hoping to avoid a D&C. Having a really tough time as it's their 4th loss. Please give her support.
- MLO is looking at some unpleasant results in her latest cancer update -- please go over and give her some love!
- Pinky (30w3d) was admitted to L&D Saturday night for preterm labor and was 2 cm dilated. She's being given lots of medication to prepare the baby for a possible early arrival, and medications to stop the preterm labor. She's feeling very scared for her baby boy about the possibility of a preterm delivery, and hoping the contractions will stop.
- After nearly 6 years of infertility and a miscarriage, JJ is pregnant from her first IVF, which resulted in only one surviving embryo. Betas are strong and we are cautiously optimistic.
- AJ delivered two healthy twins by c-section at 38 weeks on Wednesday, October 3rd. She and her hubby are excited to welcome Cassidy and Chase. Everyone is home from the hospital and doing great!
Read and Support