Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Creme de la Creme: If you haven't read the 2012 Creme de la Creme list yet, head on over and peruse a wide-range of posts from the ALI blogosphere.
- Blog Move: Half Baked Banana Bread has moved to The Write Mama. Please update your links.
- App: The Infertility Survival Kit just launched their iPhone app that brings the services, products and events to the infertility community in a mobile friendly format along with My Hopeful Journey's fertility treatment organizer and infertility 101 information. Add your blog to our blogroll and it will be part of the iPhone app & mobile resource guide. This app was built by a fellow ALI member that wants to help simplify infertility. If you have resources that you want to share, please email firstname.lastname@example.org otherwise we hope to see your blog listed for the mobile community to enjoy too!
- Grants: Parenthood for Me will be opening it's 2013 grant cycle in January. The applications for both adoption and medical grants will be available to download on their website by mid-January. Please read their FAQ page for information on qualifying for the grant process.
- Project: Bereaved and Blessed asks are you doing the Time Warp this month? Through Time Warp Tuesday we revisit and share some of our favorite blog entries from our archives and reflect on our journeys since we wrote them. The theme for January is Change. The new year is often a time for new beginnings and changes in our lives. Choose a post from your archives in which you wrote about change. Maybe you wrote about a change that you chose to make or one that happened without warning or intention. Then write a new post on your blog about why you chose the post that you did and what has happened in your life since. Join us for some great reading, reflection and discussion. Linky opens at 12:00 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, January 8th.
- Project: Bereaved and Blessed asks what are you trying to let go of in 2013? What positive changes do you want to make in your life? Bereaved and Blessed is starting a new weekly series (on Fridays) on her blog called the "Winter Shed" and would love for you to join in. It will serve as a weekly check in and support group for those trying to be accountable for the positive changes we intend to make in our lives in 2013. Whether you are trying to shed weight, find more balance or letting go of something else that is dragging you down in the New Year. We can do this – together!
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- No Good Eggs (donor egg)
- It Only Takes One (IVF)
- Little Mrs. INfertile Myrtle (general IF)
- Wishing on a Snowflake (donor embryo)
- Hope Springs Eternal is celebrating her anniversary today. Go wish them congratulations.
- None Today.
- None Today.
- None Today.
- None Today.
- After two years TTC, AlleyRose at Baking&Babies is expecting. Nine weeks down, thirty-one to go!
- After 5 and a half years TTC, Brave IVF Girl gave birth to a beautiful baby boy on December 18. Go wish her congratulations.
- Mattie and her family welcomed a beautiful baby girl into their family in a very unexpected way! She was born November 6th and they met just 5 days later. The adoption was finalized the last week of December and they couldn't be happier! Her daughter is Native American, and they are looking to connect with anyone who has also adopted a NA child. Please contact her at email@example.com if you would like to connect and share.
- The Write Mama writes, "So it's kind of cheesy, but 5 years ago on New Year's Eve I found out we were pregnant via IVF after a 2 year struggle with infertility. Now my little miracle baby is 4 so cheers to that and to everyone out there who is TTC. There is hope!! Happy New Year to everyone."
Read and Support