Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Cyclesista: Happy New Year! Cyclesista wishes everyone a great 2013, and hopes that this is the year they find peace. If you are undergoing treatment and would like support, you can list your blog with us. Everyone else, please support our cyclesistas through their rollercoaster rides as we kick off the new year.
- Honour: Parenthood for Me writes, "We are excited to announce that the recipient of our 2013 Commitment to Excellence Award is our very own Lori of LavenderLuz.com. Lori will also be our keynote speaker at the Parenthood for Me Annual Gala in Rochester, NY. For more information on the gala and Lori's visit, visit the blog."
- Project: Aerotropolitan Comitissa writes, "For those who read kid's books (to yourself, your children, or someone else's children): a children's book club to review books and talk about the messages our stories are sending. More about it in the linked post."
- Project: Geochick is conducting a non-scientific survey to find out if it's only her or everyone. If you'd like to answer a few questions about outside support in infertility and adoption, stop by!
- Project: "On January 22, 2013 – the 40th anniversary of Roe v. Wade– we invite pro-choice bloggers and activists to join us for the eighth annual Blog for Choice Day! Blog for Choice Day gets more people reading and talking about reproductive rights online on one of the most important days surrounding a woman’s right to choose: the anniversary of the historic Roe v. Wade decision, when the Supreme Court ruled that abortion should be legal. Your participation in Blog for Choice Day lets your readers and the mainstream media know that a woman's right to choose is a core progressive value that must be protected."
- Blog Move: BattleFish has moved over to WordPress. Please update your links.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Tubeless in St. Louis is celebrating her birthday today. Go sing her a little song.
- Baby, Interrupted is celebrating her birthday on Tuesday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Rain will be celebrating her 36th birthday on January 19th. Please go over and help make her day a little brighter!
- Next Sunday, Mrs. Gamgee will be remembering Olivia Noelle on the anniversary of her loss. Please give her support.
- Rachel from Empty Cradle, Empty Heart passed away suddenly in her sleep on Dec 31. She leaves behind her husband Jason and her daughter Channah. She is now with her other little one, Gabbi, who was born an angel.
- Kaitake and her husband are finally able to embark on treatment after many, many years of waiting to become eligible for public-funding. Their sperm retrieval procedure is set for the 25th of January, with IVF to follow later this year.
- None Today.
- Roadblocks and Rollercoasters just found out that they will soon be adding a baby boy to their family! Stop by and wish them congratulations!
- None Today.
Read and Support