Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Connection: le petit soleil is looking for other babylost parents (expat and French) in and around Paris.
- Fundraiser: A movie regarding life after stillbirth: RETURN TO ZERO is in need of your assistance to get through the final stages of production so the silence may be broken. Please help through the kickstarter campaign.
- Cyclesista: Hello cyclesistas - and their supportive friends! If you are undergoing treatments this month, visit cyclesista.org to list your blog. All are invited to click through to offer their support.
- Sock Exchange: Cristy is hosting another Fertility Sock exchange. Those who are interested in participating need to leave a comment on her blog by Feb 16th.
- Book Tour: Lori invites you to sign up for her latest book tour, The Sound of Hope by Anne Bauer. The book appeals not only to those with an interest in parenting by adoption, but also those associated with parenting via donor gametes -- in short, any situation in which a child's biology and biography come from different sets of people. Everyone is invited! Sign up soon and start reading; the discussion takes place in early April.
- Project: Are you doing the Time Warp this month? Through Time Warp Tuesday we revisit and share some of our favorite blog entries from our archives and reflect on our journeys since we wrote them. The theme for February is Heart. Choose a post from your archives in which you wrote about heart or something related to it? Then write a new post on your blog about why you chose the post that you did and what has happened in your life since. Join us for some great reading, reflection and discussion. Linky opens at 12:00 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, February 12th.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Schrodinger's Catbox (pg loss)
- Following My Sun (neonatal death)
- The Hypersonal (more on her plate)
- Invincible Spring (pg loss)
- The Sub-Fertile Slut (non-IF blogs by Iffers)
- Journeyformybaby's blog (IVF)
- None Today.
- AlwaysMy3Boys is celebrating with sadness the 1 month birthday of her son, who was born at term and passed away the following day.
- Nicholas would have turned 5 on Feb. 1st; remember him with Michele and her family, as they remember, mourn, and celebrate, and also count down to when his twin sister, Sophia, would have been 5 (on 2/16) as well.
- Andy had her first OB ultrasound and found out her baby had no heartbeat. She had a D&C the following day. Please give her support.
- Reproducing Genius have lost their beautiful boy to leukemia. Nothing can make it better, but please stop by to offer support and kind words.
- Mrs. Gamgee lost her beloved Grandmother (GG) on February 9th. GG was 88 years old and had lived a good life. Please go and give Mrs. Gamgee some much needed love!
- Em is starting fertility treatments again this week!
- Pajamamomma and Roo are TTC #2, and are making the decision to switch back to PM after multiple failed IUIs with Roo. They are feeling alone so if you know anyone who's had to go through this, please stop by and show some support!
- Lala just celebrated 3 year blogoversary on Jan. 30th. She also is currently working on IVF#2 and has had a pretty rough 2012 (failure of #1 and the death of her father) so she could use some some kind words and support.
- MLO's husband has posted an update for her, and the news is not so good. The ovarian cancer appears to have spread to her liver. They are currently trying to wade through the treatment options. Please go over and give them a virtual hug while they face this next battle together.
- None Today.
- Becky did her egg retrieval on January 16th. Two days later her and her husband transferred one perfect 2 day embryo into their gestational carrier. On February 1rst their carrier Jessica had her beta and got a positive pregnancy test.
- Emily delivered her twins this weekend at a little over 30 weeks. One baby is fine, the second stopped growing and has bad placenta flow. She is asking for prayers.
Read and Support