Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- IComLeavWe: The February list is now open for sign-up for the next IComLeavWe.
- Research: Maria T. Rothenburger, MS, LPC writes, "If you would like to participate in infertility research (and possibly win an Amazon gift card), go here and complete this survey! Maria, the researcher, is a fellow IFer/doctoral student who wants to know more about how one can experience positive changes after infertility (who knew?). Check it out, and please pass it on!"
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Unique or Freak (PCOS)
- Where the *Bleep* is Our Stork? (PCOS)
- Praying for Baby Dust (IVF)
- Torthúil (male factor)
- A Mess in There (general IF)
- Are They Your REAL Kids (parenting, foster-to-adopt)
- From Damaged to Donor (donor embryo)
- It Will Happen Someday (general IF)
- Lamenting the Lentil (general IF)
- Jumping In (parenting after IF)
- An Unwanted Path is celebrating her birthday this Wednesday. Go sing her a little song.
- Life is Hard is celebrating her blogoversary next Saturday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Life is Hard is remembering her son, Dylan, on the first anniversary of his death. Please give her support leading up to Thursday the 31st.
- Amber lost her Bob at 9 weeks, just before she was to graduate from the RE. Her D&C is scheduled for Monday. Please stop by and give her some extra love.
- Kaitake's brave husband underwent a surgical sperm retrieval procedure PESA / TESA only to have both techniques fail to find any sperm. They are stunned and would appreciate information from other people who have had to have multiple sperm retrieval attempts, or testicular biopsy (open surgery) which they will try later this year.
- Esperanza just received a diagnosis of low AMH. She could use some extra support.
- Belle had a disappointing first appointment after the doctor found an empty sac and fibroids. She can use some support.
- Risa and her husband are embarking on their first IUI cycle this month after 4 years of IF. Their first insemination was 1/20 and the second follows 1/21.
- Jen is dealing with the impending late term loss of her pregnancy. This will be her second late term loss, due to some undiagnosed genetic issues. They can't afford the genetic testing, so friends are trying to get out her story in hopes of doing some fundraising to help Jen and her husband try to get the needed genetic testing on their son, Noah.
- A True Love Story Never Ends is getting ready to start trying again in February after taking a year and a half off due to a life threatening accident her brother had. They have been on this journey for 6 years and have suffered 10 miscarriages. They have PCOS.
- None Today.
- Elana from Elana's Musings is expecting baby #4! Go and celebrate with her.
- Three years and 23 days after her son, Aiden, was stillborn, Biojen welcomed a new miracle to the world. Baby girl Alida was born screaming at 633 pm on January 24th. Please stop by and help her celebrate.
Read and Support