Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Project: My Hopeful Journey writes, "Do you feel that all of your infertility informational needs are met? Are there tips, services, products and resources that you have stumbled upon and said to yourself, "I wish I would have known that when I started my journey," or 'This is really great, I am so glad I found it, I wish I could share this with the infertility community." You can share your valuable experience by completing this quick survey, which will help us gather the best resources in the most convenient format specifically for this community. The survey is anonymous and individual answers will not be linked to people. However, you may choose to share your email address in the survey to be eligible for a special thank you gift for your time. The survey results will be summarized and may be used to fulfill the informational needs of the community."
- Project: Lostintranslation, a Dutchie blogging from France, is starting a new blog series on Cultural Differences. The intro post is already up and the first topic "La Bise - or how to greet someone" will be posted on Monday, March 11. The plan is to make this a regular series, with posts on Mondays, once or twice a month. She'd love it if you'd visit her blog and share how things are done in your corner of the world by leaving a comment.
- Film: Silent Sorority writes, "Accomplished documentary film producer, Irina Vodar, is seeking grassroots support as she begins her grant writing for a feature-length documentary about infertility. You can help by sharing thoughts about the need for a film on this topic."
- Research: Philadelphia Fertility writes, "This study would like to learn about the psychosocial aspects of treatment for problems with fertility. It will take about 10 minutes to complete and is completely anonymous. In appreciation of your participation, two $100 donations are being made to the American Fertility Association and Resolve: The National Infertility Association by the research team to thank you for sharing your experiences and to benefit others who struggle with fertility problems. Click on this anonymous survey link to participate."
- Project: Are you doing the Time Warp this month? Through Time Warp Tuesday we revisit and share some of our favorite blog entries from our archives and reflect on our journeys since we wrote them. The theme for March is Luck. March is a month that includes St. Patrick’s Day celebrations, especially in the “South Side Irish” neighborhood where my family lives here in Chicago. The symbols associated with the holiday, including shamrocks and leprechauns, are often thought of as lucky. Choose a post from your archives in which you wrote about your experience with or perspective on luck. Then write a new post on your blog about why you chose the post that you did and what has happened in your life since. Join us for some great reading, reflection and discussion. Linky opens at 12:00 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, March 12th.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Apron Strings for Emily is celebrating her blogoversary next Sunday. Go wish her congratulations.
- St. Elsewhere at My Lady of the Lantern is celebrating her fifth blogoversary on March 8th. Congratulations!
- None Today.
- Bernadette and Duane lost their beautiful Mr. Cheeks, Hayden, today, just 13 days shy of his and his sister's first birthday. Please shower them in love.
- Dipitie lost her fur baby and is feeling really alone. Please go give her support.
- None Today.
- Laine at Anona-mom is experiencing serious and scary complications in pregnancy, involving blood clots, Rh issues, and possible placenta issues. Prayers and words of encouragement go a long ways right now.
- This is the birth story of a 24 week and 5 day baby. The story is tear-inducing and the strength of the mom is tangible. Her baby survived because of the immense amount of sacrifice the mom made for her baby. Emotional to say the least.
Read and Support