Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Research: "My name is Alyssa Ashton, and I am a journalism student at Western University in Canada. I am working on an article about social egg freezing and am looking to speak to a woman who has frozen her eggs or thought about it. Please email me if you are willing to speak to me."
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Twoadultsonechild.com (secondary infertility)
- Baby Hopeful (general IF)
- Honest:StatusUpdate (parenting, general IF)
- Uppercase Woman is celebrating her blogoversary on Friday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Journeywoman is celebrating her birthday on Saturday. Go sing her a little song.
- This will be a hard week for Dear Finley, marking what should have been his first birthday on the 23rd. Please go hold Lisa in your heart.
- On March 23rd, Em will be celebrating and remembering her son, Ethan Andrew, who died by miscarriage at 19 weeks gestation. Em was honored to have been able to carry and deliver him three years ago and has missed him ever since.
- None Today.
- Reproducing Genius are thinking about the future and planning to conceive their second child. However they are facing a tough decision about whether to use the same donor after having lost their first son to leukemia.
- Shelby has been officially diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve. She struggled to have her son through IVF and has been hoping for a second child. Now another round of IVF is off the table. She's trying to deal with this news while she decides where to go next.
- None Today.
- None Today.
- After more than 13 years, Patience - Searching for the Missing Piece has finally become a parent through adoption. Their son, Quinn, was born on February 13th and placed in their arms on February 18th. She says, "It's been a long road of loss and heartache, but looking into his sweet face makes it all worth it." Go wish them congratulations.
- After 7 (SEVEN) long years, Journeywoman has been matched! Please send her the biggest congratulations ever!
Read and Support