Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Research: Maria Rothenburger writes, "If you would like to participate in infertility research (and enter to win an Amazon gift card), go here and complete this survey! Maria, the researcher, is a fellow IFer/doctoral student who wants to know more about how one can experience positive changes after infertility (who knew?). Check it out, and please pass it on!"
- Project: The 2nd installment of the Cultural Differences series at We Say IVF They Say FIV has been posted! This time we're going to the doctor. Covers or no covers? that's the question... Please hop over to lostintranslation's blog and share how things are done in your corner of the world.
- Connection: le petit soleil is trying to help her French speaking partner connect with other Francophones as she tries to process her grief over losing their son in December. Anyone who can read French is welcome to stop by her blog, and comments in French, English and Spanish are welcome. Her blog is http://unjourmonfils.wordpress.com.
- Book: After years of sacrificing blood, sweat, and tears to infertility (along with a few dozen eggs, a vial of sperm, and a whole lot of dignity) Leah Campbell over at Single Infertile Female is pursuing another dream: Becoming a published author. Her first book, Single Infertile Female, is now available on Amazon in paperback and kindle editions. She is excited about this new adventure, after also recently adopting a little girl, and would greatly appreciate any support she could get in making this book a success.
- Book: If you are thinking about or already parenting a child with whom you do not share DNA -- by adoption (domestic, international, foster) or third-party reproduction (donor sperm, donor egg, donor embryo) -- you may be interested in joining the Barren Bitches Book Brigade to discuss Lori Lavender Luz's just-released book The Open-Hearted Way to Open Adoption: Helping Your Child Grow Up Whole, hosted by Melissa of Stirrup Queens. Sign up soon -- the book tour takes place May 9.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Young and Barren (unexplained IF)
- Infertile in the Garden of Eden (over 35 and ttc)
- Only Infertile (in the beginning)
- Woman Warrior is celebrating her 24 week and 5 day miracle's 6 month birthday today and honoring how far they have come in those 6 months.
- Hobbit-ish Thoughts and Ramblings is celebrating her anniversary today. Go wish them congratulations.
- The Butchino Family is celebrating her birthday on Tuesday. Go sing her a little song.
- Life as I Know It is celebrating her birthday on Thursday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- None Today.
- None Today.
- We want to make a mini-me writes, "It's the night before I start buserelin for down-regulation for the 2nd time, this time we're having medicated FET - I'm scared but excited and I thought I'd you all know as I really could do with some good luck vibes from ladies in the know."
- None Today.
- Onedaybabyp is celebrating her partner becoming pregnant. This was there second to last chance before moving to iui. They would love support in this first trimester.
- None Today.
Read and Support