Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Adoption Book Tour: The Barren Bitches are back. Join along for an online book tour for Lori's new book, The Open-Hearted Way to Open Adoption.
- Research: "We are sociologists at Purchase College, State University of New York. Dr. Kristen Karlberg, Ph.D., M.P.H.. is the principal investigator on the project “The Tangled Genetic Web in Pursuit of Family” and Ariel is the research assistant. Our sociological research looks at how people make decisions about using assisted reproductive technologies. Our research calls for participants to be interviewed by Kristen or Ariel; the information obtained will remain anonymous and no personal information will be shared in the data analysis. We have a facebook page you can check out: www.facebook.com/thetangledgeneticweb. If you are interested or have any questions about this research, please feel free to contact Ariel (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Kristen (Kristen.email@example.com)."
- Project: Bereaved and Blessed writes, "Are you doing the Time Warp this month? Through Time Warp Tuesday we revisit and share some of our favorite blog entries from our archives and reflect on our journeys since we wrote them. The theme is April. April represents the beginning of the second quarter of each New Year; it is filled with rainy days and all things blooming. Some years Easter and Passover fall in April, bringing forth important and special events in many faith traditions. Choose a post from your archives that you wrote during the month of April. It can be about anything or topic that speaks to you. Then write a new post on your blog about why you chose the post that you did and what has happened in your life since. Join us for some great reading, reflection and discussion. Linky opens at 12:00 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, April 9th."
- Question: Wishing on a Snowflake writes, "We adopted five embryos last year and transferred two in February. Sadly, two didn't survive thaw leaving us with only one remaining. I became pregnant, but miscarried last week due to chromosomal issues at 9w. Our embryologist is not optimistic about our final embryo due to it having been thawed and refrozen using slow-freeze methods. Due to the amount of time, money, and resources put into an FET, we would like to have more embryos to cycle with. Plus, we want more than one child someday anyway. For this reason, we are seeking for more embryos to adopt now. We are putting out a plea to anyone who has remaining embryos to donate to visit my blog and contact us. I'm hoping that perhaps this lost and found might be a good way to get the word out that we are looking!"
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Secret Life of the Infertile (azoospermia)
- On Tuesday, Production, Not Reproduction is celebrating her anniversary. Go wish them congratulations.
- Won't Fear Love is celebrating her blogoversary on Friday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Kathy at Bereaved and Blessed is celebrating 6 years of blogging on Wednesday, April 10th! Click over to celebrate this blogging milestone with her!
- April 4th marked 12 years since Helene lost her son to PPROM. Please show her the kindness of remembering him with her.
- RunningMama at More Room in my Heart just discovered that her little boy has died in utero at 22 weeks. Her heart is breaking. Please go abide with her.
- Amber is getting ready to gear up for her FET cycle in May! She had a miscarriage a few month ago and is ready to try again. Lets support her.
- Jo (formerly of Finding Her Way, now a Life of Choice), is separating from her husband/partner of 7 years. Hugs would be appreciated, as she enters this period of change.
- None Today.
- None Today.
- CrysHouse's miracle BFP arrived on his due date (March 30th)! We are so excited about this new addition to our family.
- Aly & her husband welcomed their daughter at 36 weeks, 5 days on March 30th. Little Georgia is hanging out in the Special Care unit until she figures a few things out.
Read and Support