Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Two New Possible Blogroll Categories: two bloggers have separately asked for two new possible categories for the blogroll. One is for parenting a special needs child after IF. The other is step-parenting and IF. If you are already on the blogroll, and you'd like to move into one of these two categories so we have a critical mass to start them, please email me and let me know where your blog is now on the blogroll and which of those two categories you'd like to move into.
- Research: Non Sequitur Chica writes: "The Violet Petal Study is looking for women age 18 to 49 that have been surgically diagnosed with endometriosis within the last seven years. The purpose of the research study is to evaluate the safety and effectiveness of an investigational medication for the management of moderate to severe endometriosis-associated pain and other endometriosis-related symptoms. Visit http://www.violetpetalstudy.com for more information. I am not affiliated with the study, but wanted to pass this potential opportunity along for others."
- Project: Bereaved and Blessed asks, "Are you doing the Time Warp this month? Through Time Warp Tuesday we revisit and share some of our favorite blog entries from our archives or another blogger's and reflect on our journeys since we wrote or read them. The theme is Decisions. We have to make them every day, for ourselves and often for loved ones, such as our children, elderly parents, employees, students, etc. Some decisions come more easily than others. Choose a post from your archives OR another blogger’s in which you or they wrote about a time when a decision needed to be made. Then write a new post on your blog about why you chose the post that you did and what has happened in your life since it was written. Join us for some great reading, reflection and discussion. Linky opens at 12:00 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, June 11th."
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- In Quest of a Binky Moongee (female factor: DOR)
- Journey of a New IVF Mum (pregnancy after IF)
- Me and My Daughter Against the World (parenting after IF)
- Taking the Statistical Bullet is celebrating her birthday on Tuesday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Silent Sorority is celebrating her birthday on Wednesday. Go sing her a little song.
- None Today.
- After having a positive HPT at 14dpo, Brianna's bloodwork came back at 22.5. A repeat beta is scheduled for June 10. After 2 pregnancies, 3 children in Heaven and 1 at home, Brianna is worried that with this third pregnancy she is about to face another loss.
- Waiting for U, Baby had a positive pee stick after IVF #9, but betas are falling and it is most likely a chemical pregnancy. Please stop by and give her a hug.
- None Today.
- Bree is on bedrest with triplet boys, she has reached 31 weeks.
- Megan at Pregnancy 101 has been on bedrest since April 26th with twins. She's 30 weeks tomorrow.
- Happy-go-lucky's FET has yielded a BFP!
- Shelley has given birth to a baby daughter after a very difficult pregnancy. Her baby has health problems and remains in hospital.
- Stars and Babies gave birth to Michael on May 8. Congratulations!
- Kathryn gave birth to her long awaited baby girl Tabitha on May 28th.
- After an extremely difficult and high-risk pregnancy, Laine's baby girl was born full term on May 30. Congratulations!
Read and Support